Best New Restaurant in Cabarete ! pure BLISS

hicksy

Nov 25, 2005
Bliss, the new restaurant across from Ocean Dream and down the dirt road 30meters in on the left hand side is absolutely super. I have been to alot of restaurants and this one is first class. The venue, food, service, price and music and the owner Thierry really tries to please. Tonight I had a salmon filet with dill and honey glaze with pumpkin puree and rice with herbs. I thought I was in a MIchelin 3 star restaurant. Cost 420 pesos tax included. The menu is varied, and they play music from the Budda bar in Paris. The swimming pool with the Budda at the top is a nice touch. Check out the photos on the walls..............Classy place, but still affordable for all. Would recommend it to anyone. Great experience. Check it out fast before word of mouth causes long line ups. Would be worth the wait.......................

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
Bliss, the new restaurant across from Ocean Dream and down the dirt road 30meters in on the left hand side is absolutely super. I have been to alot of restaurants and this one is first class. The venue, food, service, price and music and the owner Thierry really tries to please. Tonight I had a salmon filet with dill and honey glaze with pumpkin puree and rice with herbs. I thought I was in a MIchelin 3 star restaurant. Cost 420 pesos tax included. The menu is varied, and they play music from the Budda bar in Paris. The swimming pool with the Budda at the top is a nice touch. Check out the photos on the walls..............Classy place, but still affordable for all. Would recommend it to anyone. Great experience. Check it out fast before word of mouth causes long line ups. Would be worth the wait.......................

Do they have an online menu. I love a grilled tamari and honey marinated filet of salmon ( coho ) if possible with a tarragon buere blanc.

I can make this at home but I'm just to busy

hicksy

Nov 25, 2005
I'm sorry, but I don't know................The owner did mentioned that every three months he was going to revise and add to the menu, maybe visit and suggest your preference. He was open to having Doug check out his wine menu and suggest to improve it. As I mentioned he is very keen to make his restaurant successful and I wish him the best of luck.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
pool?

I'm sorry, but I don't know................The owner did mentioned that every three months he was going to revise and add to the menu, maybe visit and suggest your preference. He was open to having Doug check out his wine menu and suggest to improve it. As I mentioned he is very keen to make his restaurant successful and I wish him the best of luck.
you mentioned a swimming pool?
is it a big one,and can you use it if you are useing the resteraunt?

wakefrank

Jan 28, 2008
Just made reservations for 4, next week Thursday.. will keep you informed!

Will be a Dutch/British / Canadian review... :)
Greetz
frank