what a story in the news...

Sep 19, 2005
This is the first I have heard of this act. Seems like classic material for afuture movie....

Judge gives ten days
Judge Jose Alejandro Vargas has given National District prosecutors ten days to bring charges against Margarita Maria Liranzo Urena who is accused of killing Lt. Colonel Hector Salvador Duran Polanco, emasculating him and placing the severed parts in his mouth. Doctors say that she may well have been motivated by incest allegedly committed by the victim. According to Diario Libre, the woman declared under interrogation that Duran had had sex with her daughter and that both were infected with HIV as a result. Liranzo Urena was arrested on Tuesday 26 December.

does anyone know when the crime was commited?

bob

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
This is the first I have heard of this act. Seems like classic material for afuture movie....

Judge gives ten days
Judge Jose Alejandro Vargas has given National District prosecutors ten days to bring charges against Margarita Maria Liranzo Urena who is accused of killing Lt. Colonel Hector Salvador Duran Polanco, emasculating him and placing the severed parts in his mouth. Doctors say that she may well have been motivated by incest allegedly committed by the victim. According to Diario Libre, the woman declared under interrogation that Duran had had sex with her daughter and that both were infected with HIV as a result. Liranzo Urena was arrested on Tuesday 26 December.

does anyone know when the crime was commited?

bob

I just finished readind about this too. My co-workers are all shocked. That is pretty crazy!!! :surprised

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
sounds like he got what he deserved...........i hope she put the parts in his mouth before she killed him...............what is more upsetting in the news is the robbery in mirador sur park.........and the police reaction...........and the peso is going up against the dollar?.......

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
1) This happened last year. I remember the story.
2) the Police reaction to the robbery in Mirador del Sur was absurd..but typical..
3) Peso at 32 ::1 ....Zona Francas are getting scrubbed....all of their salaries were pegged at 50 :: 1...

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
So It IS Possible For a Man To Give Himself A "BJ"???

Albeit quite painfull! :hurt:
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Why Post?

....does anyone know when the crime was commited?

It must have happened shortly before the 21st, December 2006, as I posted the news on that day in my forum, including two links leading to the original articles in two local newspapers.

I refrained from posting it here, because certain people always comment 'that those things happen everywhere and have nothing to do with DR1 or/and its members... ;)

mountainfrog