La Romana Tips

OK guys I need some help from you guys on the South coast, I need a nice inexpensive non inclusive hotel in the La Romana area for a night or 2 (Guest friendly of course) and some suggestions on where to go on a Friday or Saturday night in La Romana. Thanks in Advance.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I highly recommend hotel DeJa Voux. Great value at RD1200 (including breakfast) for a single room which is actually a mini-suite with an entryway with fridge and sink. Nice pool, Restaurant and night club on site. The place to go for locals is La Monumenta, which is a string of colmados across from a park where they set up the plastic tables and chairs. On a good night, the female/male ratio is at least 2/1, and tourists are rare. You might want to PM buseouno from this board. He lives in La Romana, and was nice enough to show me around when I made my first trip there. Chuckuindy is also VERY familiar with LR.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
can you give us some info or hotel number for this hotel ? and yes i will pm buseouno...

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Sorry Kyle, I don't have the didgets. The hotel is on your left on the main road entering town from San Pedro. The name of the road is Padre Abreu (I think). Start looking for the hotel after you pass the huge ice factory tower on the left.

shinysam

Apr 1, 2007
Other option, hotel river view.... I have paid about 1100 pesos on january 2006 for a double room... rooms are very clean, comfortable with nice bathroom. It is near el parque central. Seems to be guest friendly too.