Miches Real Estate

G

gary short

go to the search function and type in real estate Miches.....good luck..and if you find any smokin deals, PM me...

curacaojerry

May 20, 2006
bienes raices - real estate in miches

There is a company called Bienes Raices Noreste, there email address is bienesraicesnoreste at gmail.
good luck
curacaojerry

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
And have a look in the newspapers of about a year or more ago. The then British Ambassador, Andy Ashcroft, was trying to help a group of British investors who were having problems getting title in the Miches area.

Rahulthacker

Apr 25, 2007
Real Estate, Miches

Thanks to all of you who replied aboutmy querry.DR Govermental Rep is comimg to Capo Beach, Southern California, this evening to promote develpoment in Miches, as they promised to UN. I will post here what I find this evening.
Rahul

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
I believe the development the Brits investor are trying to build is called Ceyba Park , but forget about it and follow me to America, ..

New York Times some time ago:

Quote:
The Dominican Republic Offers a New Place in the Sun

..it?s not just on the east coast that all this action is taking place: in Saman?, the paradisiacal peninsula on the north coast visited by humpback whales, the Gran Bah?a Pr?ncipe chain is opening no less than four five-star hotels for the winter season.

And there is much near-virgin beach still being scoured: Fernando Rainieri, a former tourism secretary and the brother of the Punta Cana pioneer Frank Rainieri, is part of a group of Dominican investors that includes the wealthy Najri family, that bought some beachfront land in 1997 in MIches, the largely undeveloped area between the resorts of Saman? and Punta Cana. They?ve recently been negotiating with a group of American and Canadian investors. (Howard Kerzner, whose company owns the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and many others, recently died in a helicopter crash on his way to scout out land in the north.)

Leonel recently, ..Build that Miches-Punta Cana region thouroughfare:

..durante el almuerzo sostenido con el Presidente y los empresarios hoteleros la semana pasada, Fern?ndez le instruy? para iniciar los estudios de la carretera que unir?a a Macao-Miches-Sabana de la Mar y ratific? la continuidad de las obras de infraestructuras en todas las zonas tur?sticas

ClaveDigital today:

NUEVA YORK, Estados Unidos.- Un grupo de inversionistas extranjeros ha mostrado inter?s en llevar a cabo un proyecto de desarrollo en el Municipio de Miches, de la provincia El Seibo, para impulsar esa zona como un destino tur?stico exclusivo y ecol?gico.
La informaci?n fue divulgada durante un encuentro que encabezaron en la ciudad de New York el empresario norteamericano Ted [Kheel], pionero del proyecto tur?stico de Punta Cana, y John R. Gagain Jr, Director Ejecutivo de la Comisi?n Presidencial sobre los Objetivos del Milenio y el Desarrollo Sostenible (COPDES).
Previo a la actividad fue presentado un estudio detallado por parte de los estudiantes de Arquitectura de la Universidad de Columbia sobre las pautas para impulsar el desarrollo de Miches.
A la presentacion del informe sobre de Miches asistieron, adem?s, Vivian Sundset, directora Adjunta del COPDES y funcionarios de las Secretar?as de Turismo y de Recursos Naturales, as? como Arismendy Calder?n, en representaci?n del Comit? Pro-Desarrollo Tur?stico y de Conservaci?n de los Recursos Naturales de Miches (CONATURA-MICHES).
El encuentro fue convocado por los profesores Don Melnick y Elliot Sklar, directores del Centro de Medio Ambiente, Econom?a y Sociedad y el Centro de Planificaci?n Urbana Sostenible, respectivamente, de la Universidad de Columbia.
Un grupo de estos inversionistas formaliz? el compromiso de visitar el Municipio de Miches en junio pr?ximo. El inter?s de esta visita es lograr impulsar inversiones claves para el desarrollo del turismo sostenible, tales como una marina, restauraci?n de las lagunas Redonda y Lim?n, en la comunidad de El Cedro, rehabilitaci?n de las cuencas h?dricas y cascadas, as? como obras complementarias. No se inform?, en lo inmediato, de la inversi?n inicial en este proyecto.

More on Rainieri and Ted Kheel, ..

Welcome to PUNTACANA RESORT & CLUB

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
The Clave article was the one to which I had already posted a link in post 7, aegap. You didn't see that? It was about the US investors........

Sorry, I was working on my post at the time you posted the link.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Send a PM to JDSauser. He used to live in Spain before moving here, he might be able to recommend a board you could look at. This one is only about the DR. That's the Dominican Republic. Similar language to Spain but in a totally different locality. :rolleyes: However, for posters wanting to know the real estate in Outer Mongolia I can't think of who to recommend..........

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
There are moving a lot of people around Miches. The newspapers are full of informations about the touristic development which will come soon to us.
If you have some ideas or comments about this thematic please visit the blog of Conatura-Miches in: Modelo de un desarrollo sostenible they are glad to know your opinion!

Last edited:

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
anunciaron y ahora veniron a ver .........

:surprised The Krupps family foundation ........ llegaron los primeros inversionistas en buscar la realizacion de los esfuerzos que haze la Copdes de John Gagain y ellos aseguran que en RD no existe un lugar tan hermoso como Miches y que es el lugar ideal para desarrollar proyectos sostenibles.
Aseguran en RD no existe un lugar tan hermoso como Miches :: Vida Social :: Periodico Primicias

y el presidente tambi?n emocionado con lo de Miches Inversionistas norteamericanos visitan a Miches ? Modelo de un desarrollo sostenible

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
AY NO! I don't want Miches to be sold to europeans and americans who are going to destroy it as they have done w/ the entire east and North of the DR! It will be really bad if Miches is turn into a Punta Cana, so that only the wealthy resort owners benefit and not the poor campesinos.

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
Omar Ramirez como Secretario para la Secretaria de Medio Ambiente

Buenas noticias para Miches y Sabana de la Mar - El Dinero - El pa?*s romperá esquema tur?*stico de ?€œsol y playa?€?

La Bah?a de Samana se esta preparando para formar parte de la oferta del turismo Dominicano - ahora solo falta que tambi?n a Miches hacen su puerto.
Modelo de un desarrollo sostenible

otra noticia muy buena: El Presidente nombro el Lic. Omar Ramirez Tejeda como nuevo Secretario de Medio Ambiente.
Un fuerte aplauso para la bienvenida de Omar Ramirez como nuevo Secretario de Medio Ambiente ? Modelo de un desarrollo sostenible