Rental in Las Terrenas

louis30

Aug 29, 2006
We're looking for a rental in Las Terrenas the month of July.

Any ideas on where to look or whom to ask?

Thanks,

Louis

buthieo

May 18, 2005
rental las terrennces

I have villas 4 rent in las terrences go to my web site lasterrances.net Mark

Mar 27, 2006
Try Alisei Hotel, all of their apartments are pretty nice and have many luxuryamenities you won't find elsewhere. Talk with Enzo, he can provide you with a decent long term rental. The pool is nice and the hotel is located right on the beach in the more quiet area of resorts. You can walk to many of the restaurants from Alisei in less than 10 minutes. You'll probably want to have air conditioning wherever you go at that time of the year, not all do.

takoman

Dec 16, 2006

Thanks,

Louis
We have a house for rent in Las Terrenas. 3 bedrooms, two baths, small pool, five minutes walk to Playa Las Ballenas. House is located behind Hotel Colibri. Contact me at JJL27@juno.com if interested.

takoman

Dec 16, 2006

Thanks,

Louis
We have a house for rent five minutes walk to the beach behind the Colibri Hotel on Playa Ballenas. The house has 3 bedrooms, two baths, a small pool with TV and internet. You can reach me at JJL27@juno.com for more info

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
It depends on what you are looking for. If you want maid service every day,
air conditioner, comfortable beds with good linens, security, restaurant and spa within the premises, fully equipped kitchen, very friendly atmosphere, quiet evenings without loud music, gorgeous pool, nice beach and within walking distance to town. Then you should stay at the Alisei Hotel.
It's the only place in town.

Trust me, I have been going to Las Terrenas
for four years now.

Juniper

cb-jaco

Aug 16, 2010
www.cb-jaco.com
There are large selection of actual nice rentals on the beach and in the city. Just you have to search for good agent which is not difficult & he will guide you further.

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Our rental house in Las Terrenas has a private swimming pool and you may walk to beach and town-- Details at homeaway.com Listing #202857

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
There are large selection of actual nice rentals on the beach and in the city. Just you have to search for good agent which is not difficult & he will guide you further.

And get you much better price than the people recommending their gringo friends (talking from experience) ;)

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
And get you much better price than the people recommending their gringo friends (talking from experience)

Please clarify your statement as it seems to suggest we charge different prices...
The posted rates for our rental house are the same for ANYbody who rents it---gringos and NON-gringos!!