Coming back from DR vacation with nasty red bumps breaking out on thighs and shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunAndBuns

Mar 18, 2007
Did I contract a disease or what? I just got back from my 4/20-4/23 Boca Chica vacation. There are a bunch of red, acne looking patches of bumps on my 2 inner thighs, my stomach, the base of the shaft of my penis and my pube pouch. They dont hurt and dont have any shallow ulcers. Looks like Follicitis or heat bumps from overly excess "dating". Took at STD bloodtest 3 days ago, will have results monday, but doc doesnt think its an STD since its on my legs and stomach as well. No burning or painful feeling while urinating.
How many of you came back from the DR with these nasty, painless, itchless bumps all over your body? What the heck can this be? Can this be related to the Haino lead poisioning or maybe because I was swimming in polluted, tainted waters?
I am feeling lethargic as well, run down, and diarhhea...:( :( :(
help me please

May 12, 2005
Did I contract a disease or what? I just got back from my 4/20-4/23 Boca Chica vacation. There are a bunch of red, acne looking patches of bumps on my 2 inner thighs, my stomach, the base of the shaft of my penis and my pube pouch. They dont hurt and dont have any shallow ulcers. Looks like Follicitis or heat bumps from overly excess "dating". Took at STD bloodtest 3 days ago, will have results monday, but doc doesnt think its an STD since its on my legs and stomach as well. No burning or painful feeling while urinating.
How many of you came back from the DR with these nasty, painless, itchless bumps all over your body? What the heck can this be? Can this be related to the Haino lead poisioning or maybe because I was swimming in polluted, tainted waters?
help me please

Get checked for scabies, a parasite infection of the skin. In the meantime wash all of your bedding and clothes in hot water.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Although there doesn't seem to be any scientific proof of the following treatment, everybody around here makes a poultice from buttermilk and Tabasco sauce, half & half, and it works like a miracle.

A

apostropheman

and if that doesn't work add salt and lime juice.
Although there doesn't seem to be any scientific proof of the following treatment, everybody around here makes a poultice from buttermilk and Tabasco sauce, half & half, and it works like a miracle.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
help me please

I've said it before, and I will say it again, Boca Chica beach is heavily contaminated. If you by any chance bathe in its waters, take a good hot shower immediately afterwards, and with plenty of soap lathering. I do not like to diagnose skin disorders without inspection, but I suspect you have a bacterial skin infection, probably staph. I would recommend spreading over the lesions, twice a day, an antibiotic ointment of mupirocin (available in most pharmacies as Bactroban 15g), for at least seven days.

G

gary short

Good one Bob....lime and salt will cure anything from colds to pimples on your pecker.......good luck..

A

apostropheman

"I'm NOT a Doctor, but I play one on TV":cheeky::bunny::bunny::bunny:
I've said it before, and I will say it again, Boca Chica beach is heavily contaminated. If you by any chance bathe in its waters, take a good hot shower immediately afterwards, and with plenty of soap lathering. I do not like to diagnose skin disorders without inspection, but I suspect you have a bacterial skin infection, probably staph. I would recommend spreading over the lesions, twice a day, an antibiotic ointment of mupirocin (available in most pharmacies as Bactroban 15g), for at least seven days.

A

apostropheman

Bob? :ermm: :surprised :tired: :paranoid: :cheeky:
Good one Bob....lime and salt will cure anything from colds to pimples on your pecker.......good luck..
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
gimme a break..i have been swimming in those waters for years...never a problem....cept when the jelly fish and baracuda are around.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
gimme a break..i have been swimming in those waters for years...never a problem....cept when the jelly fish and baracuda are around.
And if a jelly fish happens to latch onto that part of your body, you could get one hell of a rash down there.
For that matter, it wouldn't be much better if a baracuda got you there.

A

apostropheman

i have a better one:

"A (Dominican) woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigitte Bardot. To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters 'BB' tattooed on her boobs.
The tattooist warns her that age and gravity would probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests the tattoo on her butt instead. She agrees, and bends over to receive a 'B' on each buttock.
When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over, and lifting her dress to expose the artwork.
"What do you think?" the wife says.
"Uh, who the hell is Bob?" the husband replies.":surprised:bunny::bunny::bunny:

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
if it doesn't itch it is not scabies, my first thought was sea lice, very common in warm salt water, they get trapped under the elastic parts of bathing suits and thats where they do the damage, but they are quite painful, burning itching, cortisone cream for two weeks is usually only cure. in the meantime try an over the counter anti-fungal cream and a cortisone cream, use both. buy the store brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.