santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
photo_display.cfm

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
It was a great event, we have all delta top executive, even el Listin Diario and Diario Libre.

This is a new era for a new Delta.
It's a new day. And a fresh start for Delta.
Every Moment matter. Now, more than ever.

How I can post a pic in this forum????

Jun 5, 2004
Well just reading in dominicantoday.com delta's 4th Top destination is the Dominican Republic. In my opinion this is amazing due to the fact that they just started flying to the Dominican Republic two or three years ago. I wonder where does the Dominican Republic stand with other airlines. Here's a link to the news:http://dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=23759

agomera

Nov 16, 2005
I saw a 757 last Friday @ SLC and it looks horrible...on the other hand, Latino, is delta now boarding by rows and not by zone? Cause flight 207 last saturday didn't follow the normal boarding procedure and the GA was calling passengers by row, from back to front.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I saw a 757 last Friday @ SLC and it looks horrible...on the other hand, Latino, is delta now boarding by rows and not by zone? Cause flight 207 last saturday didn't follow the normal boarding procedure and the GA was calling passengers by row, from back to front.

Sometimes is there is ah Equipment change or the Gate Agent try to reassing the hung seat, they will erase the zone boarding out of the computer.
This happend to me a couple of time, and is really a big mess.
I know the new look is diferent and maybe DL will become part of the gas station Citgo....lol.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
latino, tell us about your new future international routes. I hear some interesting rumors. By the way, I was at terminal E for the international day and also delta's celebration as a new upcoming airline coming out of chapter 11. Loved the delta women in saris and other indian tradition dresses. I took the 777 to jfk last week. What a great plane.
AZB

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
latino, tell us about your new future international routes. I hear some interesting rumors. By the way, I was at terminal E for the international day and also delta's celebration as a new upcoming airline coming out of chapter 11. Loved the delta women in saris and other indian tradition dresses. I took the 777 to jfk last week. What a great plane.
AZB

We all love the Delta widget in the tail, I know everyone is used to the old livery colors. But this is the new look and the new Delta brand, as always been number one in safety, and customer services.
AZB so you flew to JFK DL16 Gate E11.....
We love the new colors and the Big $$$$$ and stocks and 4% salary increase.
Free Braves tickets and more.
Guess what, Delta is hiring new Flight Attendants from the street around 300 more, there is about 15,000 professional flight attendants.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
We all love the Delta widget in the tail, I know everyone is used to the old livery colors. But this is the new look and the new Delta brand, as always been number one in safety, and customer services.
AZB so you flew to JFK DL16 Gate E11.....
We love the new colors and the Big $$$$$ and stocks and 4% salary increase.
Free Braves tickets and more.
Guess what, Delta is hiring new Flight Attendants from the street around 300 more, there is about 15,000 professional flight attendants.

Do you need a driver licence to work in delta as an flight attendants?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Latino, you are right, DL16 gate E11. The plane is spacious and with 50 first class seats, you never get to fly in the back. Hahahaha. One day I will stay in the same plane to end up in mumbai india. Delta team has all the reson to celebrate theur new return. You folks have earned it with your sacrifice and dedication to your job. My cousin won 4 braves tickets. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish if delta would soon start sti-atl route. I maybe in atlanta soon. I will look for you there.
AZB