MotoPutas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
New one for me yesterday.

Cute girl on a shiny red moped was cruising the streets last night in Cabarete. She tried to pick up me & a friend, then a few minutes later I saw her make a u-turn and try to pick up someone else on the other side of the street.

Not sure how long she's been doing this but she's mastered the art of driving the thing at a walking pace while chatting up potential clients.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It's a miracle it's taken this long for it to happen!!! :(

Another avenue of opportunity for some!!! :(:(:(

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey maybe she was just a motoconchoist ( is there such a word) making money like the guys. What did she say exactly that would make her a puta? :classic:

the eternal optimist

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Perhaps she was "Free Range" without added hormones?
These windsurfers are into the organic thing.

tambo'

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Hey maybe she was just a motoconchoist ( is there such a word) making money like the guys. What did she say exactly that would make her a puta?

the eternal optimist

I don't remember her exact pitch, but let's just say it was clear the ride would have been more than 20 pesos. Also, wasn't a moto, but a little moped that wasn't really built for two.

Rocky,
'Puta Movil', I'll remember that!

heliace

On Vacation!
Mar 27, 2004
Sex on Wheels.....and its been on the increase for many years...I,m sure the pasola was not purchased with money earned while "baby sitting".

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
lmao

Was she marketing the 'hard drive' lmao

oh I should shut up, lowering the tone .... he he he he

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
MOPED (Gringo slang, Key West term) Something you'd "ride" but wouldn't want your friends to see you ridin' it.

Also used to describe ladies of the same vein

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
So, what's the big deal. In the States, especially in New York, beautiful blondes and brunettes come close to your car and offer their services.

Now when it happens in Dr is a big. I say, if you feel safe, go for it.

Zeus (forgiving).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yo tambien....

Nothing new, I'm afraid.
Puta Movil (Puta Mobile) has been what they call them, ever since I first moved here.
You are absolutely right, NOTHING NEW!.

Those who think this is new, know very little about the DR!.

Some even travel from SD to Boca Chica to Juan Dolio to Guayacanes to San Francisco De Macoris.

It's not the end of the world.

Ever heard of a US hooker showing up at a client's house driving a Porsche or Lexus?.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Sex on Wheels.....and its been on the increase for many years...I,m sure the pasola was not purchased with money earned while "baby sitting".
And not from hooking either. 100% sure that she's someone's novia or esposa trying to make ends meet. Guy's the "G" per month you send her just doesn't cover the cellular and salon expenses.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Muy cierto....

And not from hooking either. 100% sure that she's someone's novia or esposa trying to make ends meet. Guy's the "G" per month you send her just doesn't cover the cellular and salon expenses.
You got that right, companero!!!!.

What have you done, Eddy?. You just opened a can of worms!!!.

Man, I can already see a few members head turning (360), like that girl in "The Exorcist", haha!.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
You are absolutely right, NOTHING NEW!.

Those who think this is new, know very little about the DR!.

Well, still first time I've been approached in this particular manner.

I admit to not having much education on the topic of putas. Not so sure that automatically equates to knowing 'very little' about the DR... :paranoid:

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y?...

Well, still first time I've been approached in this particular manner.

I admit to not having much education on the topic of putas. Not so sure that automatically equates to knowing 'very little' about the DR... :paranoid:
I understand what you are saying but it has NOTHING to do with "having much education on the topic of putas".

I have known about them for YEEEEARS, now, care to know how many "professionals" I have used in my lifetime? (and keep in mind I am "92").

Please take a wild guess, pretty please. You may get surprised in how MAAAAANY.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
Thats just terrible, I bet the pasola doesn't even have a "tail" light, or "head"light.

Status
Not open for further replies.