Julio Mateo

tati

May 7, 2007
Regarding Julio Mateo of the Seattle Mariners, from Bani, DR:

Is Aurea his first wife? I met him a few years ago and he was with some blonde girl from the U.S. that was introduced as his wife. What happened to her?

Thanks for any info. I'm just trying to put together the pieces of this very sad and confusing story that has developed.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Se te olvido....

Regarding Julio Mateo of the Seattle Mariners, from Bani, DR:

Is Aurea his first wife? I met him a few years ago and he was with some blonde girl from the U.S. that was introduced as his wife. What happened to her?

Thanks for any info. I'm just trying to put together the pieces of this very sad and confusing story that has developed.
Hey, don't you know what SOME people call SOME Dominican ball players?:

SankiesInUniforms!!!!.

Banilejos included.

Nuff said........

Btw: this thread belongs in the Men/Women forum.

Last edited:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Isn't this the LOSER that beat his wife in a NYC Hotel room? She had to go to the hospital and get stitches?

I guess somebody forgot to tell him that you can't do that to your wife in NYC. We aren't considered property anymore here. Oops!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Correctamente......

Isn't this the LOSER that beat his wife in a NYC Hotel room? She had to go to the hospital and get stitches?

I guess somebody forgot to tell him that you can't do that to your wife in NYC. We aren't considered property anymore here. Oops!
Correct.

The Mariners suspended that axxhole for 10 days for beating his wife!!!!.

She needed 5 stitches on her lip!!!.

I hope they lock him up and I also hope he become the whole prison population's "toy boy".

"Say Hello To OUR Little Friends", OUUUUCH!!.