Santiago Bbcue anyone?

C

Chip00

AZB come out the rain has stopped(almost)! Anybody in for a shindig like the last one?

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
We looking at soon...........or later?

Soon as this weekend? AZB as chef? Yippee!

dms

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
i would love to do a BBQ but it seems I maybe heading back to atlanta for family matters. I have just returned on wednesday from atlanta, but it seems bad luck may send me back there anytime. Sorry guys.
AZB

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I wasn't going to chime in at first since I don't really know anybody, but HEY, it's an open forum.....

I will be in Santiago the weekend of May 18th. What can I bring???

C

Chip00

Here was the list of the last shindig that unfortuantley got canceled. I'm going to send out some pm's to see if we can get some more people interested.

2 Danny & Dianne
2 David & Kena
3 Mr & Mrs Mike & Mikayla
2 Mr & Mrs Texas Bill
2 AZB & Guest (?)
2 Don & Claribel (SantiagoDR)
2 Mr & Mrs HB
2+ Robert (DR1) and guest(s)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Here was the list of the last shindig that unfortuantley got canceled. I'm going to send out some pm's to see if we can get some more people interested.

2 Danny & Dianne
2 David & Kena
3 Mr & Mrs Mike & Mikayla
2 Mr & Mrs Texas Bill
2 AZB & Guest (?)
2 Don & Claribel (SantiagoDR)
2 Mr & Mrs HB
2+ Robert (DR1) and guest(s)
Add Alida, her best friend Yennifer, and Yennifer's American husband from Miami, Richard to the list. Wish I was gonna be there...

C

Chip00

Add Alida, her best friend Yennifer, and Yennifer's American husband from Miami, Richard to the list. Wish I was gonna be there...

Cobraboy

Sorry that was the last list - I've still go to send out pm's to the people to see if they are still interested. I will start the list now with no set date:

Chip and wife
Hillbilly et al?
Robert, Alida + 2 guests

To all - I realize we don't have a date but if you're flexible add your name to this list.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
My mistress will testify I was with her the entire time!

Also, where are all the other usual suspects? SantiagoDR, MrMike, D & D Texas Bill etc???

I am innocent, I have an air-tight alibi (but she?s married so I can not tell you who), she will testify annonyously that we were together during the whole incident. Besides I have been here long enought to count as a Dominicano, so, whatever happened it was not me!

Been sick at home the last two days, probably still tomorrow judging by how I feel. The electric is getting worse and worse, getting only about 3 hours out of 12, so computer is off more than on.

We will be there Chip, whenever a date is decided.

Don SantiagoDR

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
The List ! ! !

I'll start the list now. Be sure to post the TIME, DATE AND LOCATION with directions.

2 - Texas Bill and Margarita (possibly my 3 boys, also)

I'll bring shredded beef and pork + hamburger buns for sandwiches. Hopefully Luis will provide the BBQ Sauce to go on that. Ifn' you don't, HB I'll bring commercial hickory smoked variety from the store.

Who'll provide the potato salad and cole slaw?
Will need hamburger dill pickles & potato chips.
If someone will furnish the ice, plastic glasses andwater, I'll also bring some Iced-tea mix from Price Smart.

Texas Bill

C

Chip00

Ok here's the latest list:

Chip and wife
Hillbilly et al?
Alida and 3 guests(maybe Robert?)
Texas Bill and Margarita
Bellisima?

Please add names as needed.

Anybody care to set a date or a venue?

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Add two more, and maybe an extra

Ok here's the latest list:

Chip and wife
Hillbilly et al?
Alida and 3 guests(maybe Robert?)
Texas Bill and Margarita
Bellisima?
Danny & Dianne (possibly a guest or two)

Please add names as needed.

Anybody care to set a date or a venue?

We can make ice cream again, if I can ever remember to get the bucket from MrMike. If you need help with any of the sides (or anything else for that matter), let us know. More than happy to help.

Dianne