How to get a charted flight. Contact numbers for Thomsons or Thomas Cook here in DR ?

JasonR

Nov 18, 2006
Does anyone have any contact info at all for them at all?

I want to get a charted ticket but, after two days of searching around for a contact number I have found nothing.

Even the numbers listed for Punta Cana and Puerto Plata airports listed on all of the sites that I have found are all wrong / out of date / inactive numbers.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have a new and unique idea, walk into a travel agent in Santo Domingo or Santiago!

I bet you might even meet an actual travel agent that knows how to find the cheapest route to Mykonos so you can sport your man-thong or less!

tambo'

Paginas Amarillas (List)

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
Thomas Cook POP 809 320 0611
Thomson POP 809 586 8630
First Choice 809 586 2223
My Travel 809 586 1311

Also try via the internet.. Cheap Flights - Compare prices on cheap flights or direct with the Tour Operators own websites...you may also be able to book one way flights with them or two ways and only use the inbound portion.

Good luck
Maggiemay

JasonR

Nov 18, 2006
Thomas Cook POP 809 320 0611
Thomson POP 809 586 8630
First Choice 809 586 2223
My Travel 809 586 1311

Also try via the internet.. Cheap Flights - Compare prices on cheap flights or direct with the Tour Operators own websites...you may also be able to book one way flights with them or two ways and only use the inbound portion.

Good luck
Maggiemay

Maggie

None of those 4 numbers are in service and cheapflights.co.uk does not have an option to have DR as an originating destination.

I am no closer to my goal.... sigh.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Maggie

None of those 4 numbers are in service and cheapflights.co.uk does not have an option to have DR as an originating destination.

I am no closer to my goal.... sigh.
Try them again as I have used all but the Thomson's one recently AND got through!! For Thomson's I usually use 809 586 8165. Where are you 'phoning from?? Did you forget to put the '1' in front of the numbers if phoning from Sosua/Cabarete/Santiago?? "Duhhhhhhhh"?

You can buy a ONE way flight from Thomas Cook (to UK) but you would have to buy a return (UK/PoP/UK) when coming back here.

What happened to my suggestion re the flights from Santo Domingo to Europe for onwards to Greece? Lack of feedback leads to dischuffment &/or future help you know! ~ Grahame.

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Is it actually possible, as mentioned earlier, to book a return flight from UK to POP to UK, but just use the POP to UK part? Can this work or do you need to have been present on the inward flight to use the return? I just ask, because sometimes it can be just as cheap to buy a return as a single. Also, it can be booked online, which seems to be difficult when trying to book one way from DR to UK.

Also, a lot of people leaving Sosua after being here for a while say that they're 'on standby' with their flights. How does this work? Has anyone flown back to the UK this way?