Happy Mother's Day

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
A very Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there. Need to go now and visit my Mom.

JOHN

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
Felicidades to all of the mothers and ladies in DR1 land. May your day be filled with the happiness of those who call you mom. Especially to those moms who have also had to fill in as dads.

Many blessings and a bright future to all...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Happy Mothers Day to all DR1 mothers .... may you all be lucky as my Mom (may she rest in peace) to have a son like me. :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira que si.....

Not a good day for me since mom passed but to some of the ladies here, Happy Mom's day.

I hope all your kids made breakfast for you and all that jazz!!. Hehe.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Play it again Sam.........

Mother's day in the Dominican Republic is not until the last Sunday in May.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Este es el comienzo de una linda amistad....

Mother's day in the Dominican Republic is not until the last Sunday in May.
Believe it or not Santiago, there are a few female members who happen to live outside the DR.

Yes, this site is about the DR but I think the OP meant it for those female members living in the US.

Maybe I am wrong. I've been wrong before.

So, "here's looking at you, kid".

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Don't tell me it's not Mother's Day in DR........

Oh No, don't tell me that....:surprised....I've been giving partner and two girls the cold shoulder all day because I've been telling them it's Mother's Day in the DR because I saw it on here, and I thought they'd forgotten.......now I'm going to have to eat humble pie.........yet again.......:ermm:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Believe it or not Santiago, there are a few female members who happen to live outside the DR.

Yes, this site is about the DR but I think the OP meant it for those female members living in the US.

Maybe I am wrong. I've been wrong before.

So, "here's looking at you, kid".

........ and probably will be again.

Some people may not be aware that in the DR, Mother's Day is the last Sunday in May, so, my post was "Informational" and not "Confrontational".

Chill out!

I choose not to guess whether or not the OP was aware of this "Information".
He did in fact say:
A very Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there.
Which would contradict your thought on what the OP meant.

Happy Mother's Day now and again the Last Sunday in May

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Totalmente....

........ and probably will be again.

Some people may not be aware that in the DR, Mother's Day is the last Sunday in May, so, my post was "Informational" and not "Confrontational".

Chill out!

I choose not to guess whether or not the OP was aware of this "Information".
He did in fact say:

Which would contradict your thought on what the OP meant.

Happy Mother's Day now and again the Last Sunday in May
You are absolutely right and I am absolutely "wrong".

I just thought that all members, since in one way or another have some sort "love" for the DR, already knew the Dominican mother's day was at the end of the month.

But you are right, I will "chill out" and give you your proper respect, at least on this thread, ok.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Know both dates

OP is aware of both dates. Best to have all bases covered. Both you guys are correct, right on the money, know the deal,and che mas?

john

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
Whenever you celebrate it is not as important as all days should be Mother's Day. Truly may all mothers have a great day everyday. Free to raise your young sprouts or correct the older ones and free from violence and abuse...