Can anyone tell me if this street excist in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisa23

Aug 27, 2006
Teniente Amado Garcia

Under that street name my aunt wrote Conani and the word Pekin or Perin.

I will be traveling to Puerto Plata and was given this address to take some clothes that my aunt is sending>

Please Help!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Teniente Amado Garc?a was one of the guys killed by Trujillo's people after he was assassinated. there are streets named for him all over.
There is a barrio in Santiago named Peking, too. However, if you are sure that this person is in POP, just ask the taxi driver where barrio Peking is and look for the street by asking people. Probably no street signs...Conani is the children;s agency so it will probably be well known in the area.

Good luck.

HB

barhanna

Aug 20, 2005
www.geocities.com
Barrio location

If you wish I can help you find the location. I work with CONANI here and we go into many of the barrios here delivering donations etc. Call me, Father Dale, at 809 491 6556 when you get here.

Luisa23

Aug 27, 2006
Teniente Amado Garc?a was one of the guys killed by Trujillo's people after he was assassinated. there are streets named for him all over.
There is a barrio in Santiago named Peking, too. However, if you are sure that this person is in POP, just ask the taxi driver where barrio Peking is and look for the street by asking people. Probably no street signs...Conani is the children;s agency so it will probably be well known in the area.

Good luck.

HB
Thank You so much! Your info helped me greatly. Sorry I wasn't able to answer before, but I did want to let you know that your info helped.
-Luisa

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Glad to have been of service. Did things get through? Barhannaoffered to assist you, did you take her/him up on it?

Ciao,

HB

tropical

Nov 20, 2004
www.facebook.com
Teniente Amado Garcia

Under that street name my aunt wrote Conani and the word Pekin or Perin.

I will be traveling to Puerto Plata and was given this address to take some clothes that my aunt is sending>

Please Help!

Teniente Amado Garcia, Conani,Santiago,Take Av. Circunsvalacion after super mercado La Fuente( going to El Centro Espanol) At la clinica Rodriguez Mendoza,turn right and next street make left turn. That is the street you are looking for.
JJ.

Luisa23

Aug 27, 2006
Teniente Amado Garcia, Conani,Santiago,Take Av. Circunsvalacion after super mercado La Fuente( going to El Centro Espanol) At la clinica Rodriguez Mendoza,turn right and next street make left turn. That is the street you are looking for.
JJ.

Great now I defintly know where I am going. Since I know how to get to El Centro Espa?ol with my eyes shut.

Thanks You all for your help. I would be leaving July 11 and your info came at the nic of time.

Luisa

Status
Not open for further replies.