Dental Work in the DR

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
My friend was in a car accident and broke his front teeth. Can any one please refer me to a good Periodontist in the DR? How much money can one save by having dental inplants done in the DR? A phone number would help greatly.

Thanks,
Rick

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
try Dr Oscar Morel in Santiago. His office is across from the metro station in the same building as Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. He specializes in implants and is excellent and speaks english. 809-583-2288

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
where is your friend?. ,,,US,,,,UK,,,,,canada?........where in the DR will he be going?,,,is he already in the DR?,,,,,,,,,you may save 70-80%.........it sounds like he will need crowns and crowns take up to 2 weeks...........

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Thanks, Campesina I called and talk and talk with DR, Morel and he wanted $2,500 for an inplant 1 tooth. I found it cheaper here in the US. Maybe he misunderstood what my friend needed done.

My friend need two inplants with for porcelon teeth. The lowest price we have found is $600.00 to 1,250.00 per pocelon tooth, and $500 to 2,000 per inplant.

Can these prices be beat in the DR? I travel too the DR othen and I am willing to stay in an area that he can have the work done.

Thanks again for any information that may be available.

Rick