Should I open up a marriage agency???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Should I open up a introduction service to help lost tourists and expats who are interested in marriage? I can offer sweet educated dominicanas with real jobs and coming from real houses not coconut wood shacks from batey. The guys also have to be with in reasonable age limit (not grand-daddies) and hold good jobs and reasonably sane (no anger management patients) etc.
I want to know what people have to say about my idea. This is just a thought.
I will charge a reasonable fee in dollars and will come up with potential suitable mates for interested men from north america / europe.
Lets see what people have to say about this. Feel free to send me private messages. If all goes well, I will advertize on Dr1.
AZB

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
AZB...pa' luego es tarde!!!

I thought you had this covered already!!!

Get to it...you'd be PERFECT!!! ;)

Mrs. MQ

Sep 19, 2005
yeah you can PRE grade all the babes and give first hand advice to the potential future ex husbands.... ha ha ha

you can be a grandaddy at 37!!!!!! thats younger than you right????

Just start up your old TUPPERWARE parties again......you know they were a big hit when you were the first one to host them in Santiago!!!

ps: I am coming down next week..need anything?

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, I guess no one is interested. back to sosua hookers. Bye
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
your out of business in 2.5 hours??????? man you are a tough business man....

all the rich people were still out to their Friday Luncheons...give them a chance to come back....

bad bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Of course it must be both sexes..........The women are looking for good men also.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
No No No I want to screen the men... come on let me..... I would even share the job.........

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Should I open up a introduction service to help lost tourists and expats who are interested in marriage? I can offer sweet educated dominicanas with real jobs and coming from real houses not coconut wood shacks from batey. The guys also have to be with in reasonable age limit (not grand-daddies) and hold good jobs and reasonably sane (no anger management patients) etc.
I want to know what people have to say about my idea. This is just a thought.
I will charge a reasonable fee in dollars and will come up with potential suitable mates for interested men from north america / europe.
Lets see what people have to say about this. Feel free to send me private messages. If all goes well, I will advertize on Dr1.
AZB

An unrepentant whoremonger as a marriage counselor/buscon. And hes' not even dominican. Only in the DR. ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
An unrepentant whoremonger as a marriage counselor/buscon. And hes' not even dominican. Only in the DR. ;)

Berzin, I am sure you are doing ok with the whores in the coastal cities. You may even end up with one as your wife. Don't worry you will not be the first one, I have seen many who have done this in the past. I guess we all know where we belong in any society. I have read your initial posts on DR1 where you talked about visiting women who live in coconut wooden shacks, having kids with 3 different men and owning nothing in life except their bodies which they gladly sell to guys like you. I remember your post where you wrote a woman sent a motoconcho after you to bring you to her shack. You are some classy guy to judge me. I guess you have graduated to a higher level of women now in DR. Where does your girlfriend work now, Passion or casa blanca? Please give me a break. You are the last one to judge my reach in this country.
Why does it have to be a dominican to set up couples in this country? I am a foreigner who understands dominican culture and as well as american culture well. I understand the needs for both sexes. I know what dominican women want in life and I also know the needs for western men. I am the perfect man to set up this sorts of relations. I do not have to be married to know what people need in life. I have far more experience in setting up couples than any married couple. I have been doing this for free for many years for all of my visiting friends. I have gotten many people married in the past and they are still living together in happiness.
I can offer women who will be sincere and presentable. I am not talking about women from upper crust of dominican republic, just your average middle income families. The girls will be reasonably educated, working in some respectable job environment (not a banca or a carwash etc). These women will be eager to find a good man to settle down with. They know how to dress in good taste, how to talk with clean accent and most of all, how to take care of their man. These are the real dominican women that every man dreams of.

Sorry ladies, I can't do the same for you girls as I think eligible dominican men are either too womanizers to settle down with just one or simply not interested in a foreign woman. Almost all eligible dominican single men will prefer a dominincan woman.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Sorry ladies, I can't do the same for you girls as I think eligible dominican men are either too womanizers to settle down with just one or simply not interested in a foreign woman. Almost all eligible dominican single men will prefer a dominincan woman.
AZB

That's fine but there is a huge market there then. I know a very pretty sweet girl in her late twenties who is still looking for that special guy. This girl is graduated from a University in Santiago and works in Bonao with the Zona Franca. Like you said there are tons of girls who have never visited a bar or a disco and believe it or not are still virgins and are looking for that decent Dominican or foreign guy.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's fine but there is a huge market there then. I know a very pretty sweet girl in her late twenties who is still looking for that special guy. This girl is graduated from a University in Santiago and works in Bonao with the Zona Franca. Like you said there are tons of girls who have never visited a bar or a disco and believe it or not are still virgins and are looking for that decent Dominican or foreign guy.

So Mar tell me something since you are Dominican why is it so hard to find a decent Dominican guy for this girl that sounds like a great catch?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hablo el Vice.....

Berzin, I am sure you are doing ok with the whores in the coastal cities. You may even end up with one as your wife. Don't worry you will not be the first one, I have seen many who have done this in the past. I guess we all know where we belong in any society. I have read your initial posts on DR1 where you talked about visiting women who live in coconut wooden shacks, having kids with 3 different men and owning nothing in life except their bodies which they gladly sell to guys like you. I remember your post where you wrote a woman sent a motoconcho after you to bring you to her shack. You are some classy guy to judge me. I guess you have graduated to a higher level of women now in DR. Where does your girlfriend work now, Passion or casa blanca? Please give me a break. You are the last one to judge my reach in this country.
Why does it have to be a dominican to set up couples in this country? I am a foreigner who understands dominican culture and as well as american culture well. I understand the needs for both sexes. I know what dominican women want in life and I also know the needs for western men. I am the perfect man to set up this sorts of relations. I do not have to be married to know what people need in life. I have far more experience in setting up couples than any married couple. I have been doing this for free for many years for all of my visiting friends. I have gotten many people married in the past and they are still living together in happiness.
I can offer women who will be sincere and presentable. I am not talking about women from upper crust of dominican republic, just your average middle income families. The girls will be reasonably educated, working in some respectable job environment (not a banca or a carwash etc). These women will be eager to find a good man to settle down with. They know how to dress in good taste, how to talk with clean accent and most of all, how to take care of their man. These are the real dominican women that every man dreams of.
See, that's why you are the Club's Vice-President!!!, hahahahaha.

Listen, if you need an silent partner, call me!!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Not only is he the club vice president but he's a client too. :laugh:

hahahahah that was funny.

Well to answer your question Anna, she does have lots of "pretendientes" but she wants someone with a good career, up to her level or above and other prerequesites, maybe she's too picky, she was being set up with a young dentist very good looking but it never happened because they were both so busy, working.

Status
Not open for further replies.