Intrigued with sankies

EmmaW

May 20, 2007
Intrigued by your sankie stories...

Hi!

Completing new to this and have spent some time reading some interesting threads...come across 'sankies' a lot.

Anyway, I usually stay in Playa Dorada and have met some characters in the Occidental Caribbean Village/Club on the green. I am planning my 4th trip back soon and am intrigued if any of you have any stories on any of the animation staff there?

Can anybody dish any dirt on Eddy Murphy? I know he's not at CV, or Victoria or Blue bay anymore.

Thanks in advance!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We don't do dirt here

Hi!

Can anybody dish any dirt on Eddy Murphy? I know he's not at CV, or Victoria or Blue bay anymore.

Thanks in advance!

We don't do chit chat and gossip about resort workers by name. This forum is here to inform people of the dangers of getting involved with sankies not to talk about anyone in particular or to say that anyone is or isn't a sankie.

EmmaW

May 20, 2007
Sankie Traits?

Ok thank you.

How would you advise you identify a sankie?

From previous experience some are obvious, others not so obvious?

Kimmir

Mar 7, 2007
animation staff ?? I have been to the Island about 14 weeks this year on business and have always stayed at the same hotel. I have seen this Animation staff posted before. What exactly is the animation staff?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/49365-eddie-murphy.html

Hi!

Completing new to this and have spent some time reading some interesting threads...come across 'sankies' a lot.

Anyway, I usually stay in Playa Dorada and have met some characters in the Occidental Caribbean Village/Club on the green. I am planning my 4th trip back soon and am intrigued if any of you have any stories on any of the animation staff there?

Thanks in advance!

Seems to be a popular guy

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/49365-eddie-murphy.html

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
animation staff ?? I have been to the Island about 14 weeks this year on business and have always stayed at the same hotel. I have seen this Animation staff posted before. What exactly is the animation staff?

Are you serious?

The entertainment at the resort, dancers, the ones who run the activities, sports, games etc,

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
Women just like men need sex.

When either cannot find the gratification one so desires, then they look to surrogates. And of course, through the nature of shopping for the best price, then.....

Welcome to the DR.

Thailand is the best for price, and the women from Colombia.......

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
There are 2 that I remember...both are really unattractive and neithe r resemble "Eddie Murphy".
1 worked at Gran Ventana a couple of years back and the other is ex Blue Bay Getaway and claims to be married to a woman from someplace in Canada. Hope you figure it out.

PS the latter's real name is "Lower" (unsure of spelling but I overheard it from someone)!;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...Can anybody dish any dirt on Eddy Murphy? I know he's not at CV, or Victoria or Blue bay anymore.
For someone who claims to know nada, you obviously know a lot. I think you're just trying to get around the rules in your quest to solicit information on your sankie, oops, I mean your friend Eddie Murphy or "Lower". :bunny:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
how low can u go?!!!!!!

For someone who claims to know nada, you obviously know a lot. I think you're just trying to get around the rules in your quest to solicit information on your sankie, oops, I mean your friend Eddie Murphy or "Lower". :bunny:

I wonder, why this nickname? Does it have to do with the Limbo? or maybe a gringa was coaching him? hahahahah:glasses:

EmmaW

May 20, 2007

Actually if you read my post, I don't claim to know nothing...I said, new to this as in new to DR1.

And FYI I was not trying to solicit information on Eddy Murphy to use in a derogative fashion, but only to educate myself and figure out who the 'sankies' are out of the people I have met on my vacations to the DR.

The reason I choose to visit the DR is for my love of the country, the beaches,the people and the overall fantastic vacation you have, I do not go there with my eyes closed and do not go looking for love..therefore I am not a gringa and do not have any 'sankies' there!!!

Thanks ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... but only to educate myself and figure out who the 'sankies' are out of the people I have met on my vacations to the DR.
I'd suggest 99.99999% of guys on the animation team are sankies. There is no good in associating with them, eventually they'll con you to get something from you .... money, sex, visa, ... etc.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Better yet, don't speak to any dominicans when on vacation, because they will all try to scam you, or sleep with you! Watch out for Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence too. Oh and I hear there's these Wayan Brothers, their really funny.... ...but bad news. hehe.

I think there are a couple of things you can take from this, a) sure some people want more thant what appears on the surface (i.e your company)
and b) Gringo dudes who like to "tell it like it really is" are envious and bitter that sankies are hogging all the gringa action.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Nope. I'm not intersted in gringas, you or the sankies have'em all you want, I'll stick with my latinas, I like them and they like me. Seems to work out.