Decent rental agency

doclove200

Apr 23, 2007
After all these years and most of my week killing myself to find a decent rental by talking to every damn real estate agency on the North Coast, I found a property rental agency that caters to tourists. It's called amberguardian and is located in Sosua in the little alcove up the block from the discos.

They have a website www.amberguardian.com which has a ton of unlisted rental properties many very reasonable and very good quality. I took a 2/2 on the beach near Caberette for under $1000 per month.

If anyone knows any others, by all means please post them as well.

PS Dear Moderator, no I do not get a commission for sharing my hard earned info here and do not have any business interests in sharing this info and do zero business in the DR at this time. I'm trying to be helpful, and can honestly say no one has managed to be as nice to me.

regards,
Doc

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
PS Dear Moderator, no I do not get a commission for sharing my hard earned info here and do not have any business interests in sharing this info and do zero business in the DR at this time. I'm trying to be helpful, and can honestly say no one has managed to be as nice to me.

regards,
Doc

We will try to make up for that. Running a clean board these days is challenging. You just happened to fall into some kind of 'spam profile'. :ermm:

Good luck on your move and I hope the new rental works really well for you. I'll send out the smoke signals to all the 'savage expats' that you're just a cool dude trying to get yourself moved to Cabarete :smoke::smoke:

Please feel free to ask questions on the main board in Living or General Stuff and again, Good Luck!

tropicalsunset32

May 25, 2007
I'll keep it short before I get accused of commercial activities.
I have rented in Sosua trough dominican-holiday. The also have a website.

Good luck!