Countries a Dominican Citzen may travel to VISA FREE Holding Canada Permanent Card

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
As of May 27,2007
Countries a Dominican Citzen may travel to VISA FREE Holding Canada Permanent Card
Paises Cuales un Ciudadano Dominicano puede entrar sin Visa cuando tiene residencia permanente de Canada

Aruba
Bahamas
Bonaire
Bermuda
Cayman Island/Islas Caimanas
Curacao
El Salvador
Guatemala
Jamaica
Mexico
Nicaragua
Sint Marten/San Martin
Saint Eustatius
Saba
Switzerland/Suiza
Turks & Caicos/Islas Turcas & Caicos

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
what is the point of this information?

If I was a Dominican who wanted to enter the US illegally, this information is of great value. For example, now I know I can enter Mexico legally, then all I need to do is find myself a Mexican Coyote to guide me through the Sonora desert bordering the Souther US State of Arizona. After putting on my Navajo Indian disguise I would walk across the border into the US. Voila!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If I was a Dominican who wanted to enter the US illegally, this information is of great value. For example, now I know I can enter Mexico legally, then all I need to do is find myself a Mexican Coyote to guide me through the Sonora desert bordering the Souther US State of Arizona. After putting on my Navajo Indian disguise I would walk across the border into the US. Voila!!!

Sounds like a great plan so one can be with the masses of illegals competing for work.