Boston-NY Transportacion

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My wife came to Boston,"Lynn" Mass. Last weekl!

Cost 35 dollars each way. They drop you off,and pick you up at your door!!!
Sadly I don't know the # of the company!
If you "REALLY" want to know,I'll call her in New York and get it!
But you will "Forever" be in my debt!;)
Cris Colon

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
There are many options to get from Boston to nyc.

the cheapest being the chinatown "feng wa" busses. 15 dollars each way from boston south station to nyc's china town (on the bowery)

Greyhound/peterpan runs about 30 or so each way.

The trains run from about $70 - $120 each way from boston south station to ny penn station.

I have never heard of the pick up and drop off meantioned. Please let us know! heck..thats cheaper than a cab to the airport!

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
nobres de las companias

llama a informacion de Lynn Mass y pide por Cabrera transportation. Ellos no tienen un numero en la guia de New York pero si te pueden recojer en New York y dejarte en Mass.

Tambien puedes pedir por Gerardo's transportation. Ellos tienen muchas sucursales. Pide por la que queda en 168 y jerome en el Bronx ellos van a Lynn y Boston. (el numero telefonico de ellos es algo como 718-588 - ****) Si queres ir a South shore no estoy segura si ellos van. Talvez te pueden llevar a quincy pero dudo que te viajen a Brokton. En cualquier caso tu les preguntas y ellos te dicen a que compania llamar.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Cabrera" Es El Que Llevo Mi Esposa!

Llegaron a la puerta de la casa de mi hermana en LYNN. Son MUY confiable! Yo lo recomendo mucho
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc