RED SOX or Yankees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Ok, who is it going to be? -

Starting tonight (Friday, June 1st) the Yankees are going to be playing a 3-game series agains the Boston Red Sox. Who is going to win the Series?

Option 1: Red Sox take 1 out of 3
Option 2: Red Sox take 2 out of 3
Option 3: Red Sox Sweep - Take all 3

Option 4: Yankees Take 1 out of 3
Option 5: Yankees Take 2 out of 3
Option 6: Yankees Sweep - Take all 3

Ok, Tell us what you think!!!! - - - - Also, When is Brian Cashman (General Manager for NY Yankees) gonna get fired?

I am not biased and I live in Rhode Island (28 Miles from Fenway Park) But I predict the Sox will pick up 2 games and Cashman get fired on Sunday night and it is announced on Monday.

:chinese:

Sep 19, 2005
arent some of the options the same?????

anyway...I am hoping for a quick yankee turn around, and that means yankees sweep!

bob

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
tigueraje 101

arent some of the options the same?????
bob

Lots of us Dumb-minicans played ball, and this is how we explained the outcome:

If we had a double-header and lost both games, we would say, "Ellos ganaron el primero y nosotros perdimos el segundo." (They won the first one and we lost the second one)

Some, few actually, would say, "Oh, pero 'ta bien, quedaron empatao."

Sep 19, 2005
well I tried flipping the coin with my dominican GF, to see who chose what movie to see, and I offered "heads I win tails you loose".....and she caught that in a flash

( maybe she didnt sleep in school who knows)

bob

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Lets Go Red Sox!

Lets Go Red Sox - Lets Go!

Beat those Yankees - Lets Go!

While I love the Domincan Players on the Yankees, I still hate the yankees.

Do you think that George Steinbrenner has something to do with it?

Sep 19, 2005
I guess you missed the end of the game....huh??? ha ha ha ha

PS: OPTION #3 is off the list..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bob

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
It's All Tied Up for Now.... But Wait till Tonight

Yankees 1
Red Sox 1

I predict Sunday Night's Game will go to the Red Sox and Brian Cashman is GONE on Monday....

By the way, What's up with Roger Clements??? - Did he strain himself trying to get out of the Wheel Chair (He's like 84 years old right?)?

LETS GO RED SOX

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
heh...if you want to have some fun durring the game while you are on-line got to craigslist.org and check out the sports forum. Lotsa real time banter going on there and it fun.

the sox gave me a scare last night...cuz no matter how well they are playing against other good teams...the stankies always manage to get into their head. I think last nights big inning might have solved that tho.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Stankies!

Wow! I love it. - - - Thanks, I will log on tonight and be ready to take them on.

By the way, I think it will be a low scoring game. Probably 4 - 2 (Red Sox Win)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
so far just drizzle here in nyc/nnj area...keeping my fingers crossed for the game tonight ;-)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
So Far So Good

Here in Rhode Island (45 miles away from Fenway Park) it is cloudy and overcast but no rain or drizzle. - only 40 minutes till game time.....

Lets Go Sox - Beat the Stankies!:tired: ----- ooops, I mean Yankees

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
how about Alex and that babe at the strip club ? right now the Stank-ees aren't even in the Sucks rear view mirror...

Sep 19, 2005
how about Alex and that babe at the strip club ? right now the Stank-ees aren't even in the Sucks rear view mirror...

we can talk about rear view mirrors in sept OK????? but keep up with the distractions as best you can..... ha ha ha

bob

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
12 1/2 is Not that Bad....

Yes ? Perhaps I was a bit overconfident when I predicted my beloved Boston Red Sox to take 2 out 3 games from the Stankies?.. But ?Mr. Wonderful? Alex came though for the Evil Empire and helped them win the game.

Lots of folks had a good sleep last night. Bob, I know you got a good sleep knowing that your team is now 12 ? back. I wonder if Joe Torre had a good sleep last night. I bet he was so excited that he asked Mr. Wonderful if the team could go out to a strip club with a ?Blonde?

I wonder how Brian Cashman is doing. ? I bet his Blood Pressure is off the charts! After all, he will keep job for the next few days?.

Let?s go Chicago White Sox!

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Lol!!!

Man, y'all don't get it. It's only June. Yeah, 12.5 games looks pretty bad right now. I wouldn't get too excited, just like A-Rod's April.

Considering the history, another Boston choke is in the works. The great Bosox top-3 starters (Schilling, Wakefield, and Beckett) just got shelled by a pretty mediocre Yankee lineup.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Damn Yankees

Would you like to trade places? - Are you afraid of our big lead of 12 1/2 ? - What were you thinking when you were 14 1/2 back? - Were you scared then? - What were you saying? - Were you saying.... "That's O.K. Yanks! - I have confidence in you...." or Were you saying .."Those Damn Bums! - I hate the Yankees, why are that playing like this? - I wish I was a Red Sox Fan!!!" - - -

Go Red Sox!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
we can talk about rear view mirrors in sept OK????? but keep up with the distractions as best you can..... ha ha ha

bob

the Stank-ees need some distractions. how about Joe Torre and Elton John being seen in the men's bathroom at Penn Station alone ? for one hour ? :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.