Let's Hear from a Sankie!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I have been trying read all of the threads in this forum about Sankies. While I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, It appears to be a "Female Forum". This is not an insult by any way, so ladies please don't take it that way. It just seems that these threads talk about how Dominican Men have tried to take advantage of women tourists. -

Before anyone gets upset, I KNOW there is the opposite for the Men (Sankette or Prostitue or Chica or Whatever label you want to add) so we will take on the challange and discussion in the next chapter - for now this is about the MEN (Sankie).

What I am hoping to read and hear from is a Dominican MAN who may or maynot clasify himself as a current or past Sankie.

Guys if you are out there - Please tell us your stories. Most of us would like to know the truth. What was it like? - How did you meet? - What was your motive(s)? - Do you feel a sense of Guilt? - :cheeky: You know the questions that everyone really wants to ask you, so please tell all.

Thanks - Inquiring Minds Want to Know :bunny:

Last edited:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Silly

DAKRA,

Thank you I needed to laugh today, if you have read all the posts, as you stated, why havent you noticed that a lot of folks point out that Sankies are usually uneducated, so how on earth can you expect them to reply to your questions, without the knowlege of written English and to be computer literate:p:p:p

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
They can't read or write english. And they have no money for using the computer. Unless you want to send them some.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
New Only To Gringa Tourists

What I am hoping to read and hear from is a Dominican MAN who may or maynot clasify himself as a current or past Sankie.

yawneg7.jpg

m'frog

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I think it would be fascinating hearing from a sankie/sankiette but.... I think we'd have a better chance of eradicating corruption from the Domincan goverment than hearing from one. :(

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
time is money so you won't hear from anyone. they're too busy planning their next episode.
as a side note maybe AZB would have a better chance of hooking up foreign ladies with sankies....

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Why Beat Me Up?

I thought this was a legitimate question and all of us could benefit from hearing what the potential Sankie respondent has to say. I just figured that if the Sankie was working his next move and he is as cunning and smart as one would make him out to be, - then perhaps he would be doing some of his research on DR1. - No? ?

Well, lets to try this again but with a new spin...... :cheeky:

Is there ANYONE out there (Male or Female) who has FIRST hand knowledge of Sankie business and tactics that would like to share them with the forum?

- May be you once dated a sankie? - Maybe your Son is a Sankie? - Maybe a neighbor or perhaps your best/worst friend is/was a Sankie? Tell All!

*** No, I am not looking to become or date a Sankie ***

(You have to admit, this topic has you intrigued!!!)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
from the one sankie i know he tells me it's basically being nice and waiting on them hand and foot. be positive but not overbearing. he also tells me women are more trusting and being alone or in a group of women in a foreign land makes them more willing to stick with a local who works at their hotel. the sankie i know also speaks english, french and of course spanish so he never has a problem relating to the guests. i could never get him to come online and give up some of his secrets but i've seen him in action and i must say he's good.
or are the women that desperate ? :ermm:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I moved your thread to the sankie forum because it's filled with stories so look a little deeper.

And for all the info you can possibly want on how they operate is already available here http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/22744-articles-threads-about-sankies.html much time and effort was put into these articles and threads so you might want to read them ;)
One could read for months and still not have read it all, yet it's the same thing over & over.
Sankie has gringa believing he's in love with him, gringa spends fortune on him, get's hurt emotionally & financially, end of story.
This subject is about as intriguing as a block of wood.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This subject is about as intriguing as a block of wood.

I know it and so do you but some people seem to love and live with drama in their lives and if they don't have it they want to read about it.;)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Let me Set The Record St8

I am a guy from the East Coast, USA. - I have several female co-workers who are in need a vacation to a nice place. Many of them are unmarried and are looking to meet a mate. Since I visit the DR often and I participate regularly in the DR1 forums, I figured that I would OFFER them some advice.

My advice is GO to the DR! - It is Great and you will have a blast. However, 2 of my co-workers have heard this word called "Sankie" I told them to do the research and see for themselves. I also told them to have good time but always be smart... don't fall in love with anyone during a vaction whether it is in DR or USA. It's just that simple!

I started the thread to see if we could gather some new information about Sankies and hopefully a NEW perspective that maybe, just maybe was not covered somewhere else. I really like what Kyle had to say....

Thanks Rocky and Anna for your comments....

Thats the Facts Jack!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You don't look for a mate on vacation. You go on vacation for fun and nada more or you'll end up paying for it big time. ;)

But you know what? You can post and print all the warning info and people will do what they do anyway. ;)

Go have fun,dance,drink and leave the illusion behind.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Can I get an "Amen"

You don't look for a mate on vacation. You go on vacation for fun and nada more or you'll end up paying for it big time. ;)

But you know what? You can post and print all the warning info and people will do what they do anyway. ;)

Go have fun,dance,drink and leave the illusion behind.

:chinese: Spoken like a true Wiseman............. :chinese:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
From time to time some poster claims to have heard it from the horse's mouth, as it were.
A former regular poster here who I think still lurks once told a story about her cousin the sankie, and all the deceit and subterfuge he used to engage in. It's probably in the archives somewhere, or maybe she could de-lurk and tell it here. :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
La India says it best, solamenta una noche, y nada mas. solamente anoche despues te vas.....:laugh: