Can any one recomend a good Call Center Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Hey guys I have a small call center in Santiago.
I need a decent broker to work with so i can get some projects into my location.
My niche market is Hispanic American all US states.
att
Albin

thanks to those that help me make this a reality A que senor de cabello largo de Santiago. y felicidades on your new member of your family.

klstaley

Jun 26, 2007
I do call center brokering

Hello That is what I do ,I might be able to help you . Please call me if you want I live in san diego
Kathleen Staley
Market IQ

858-569-6332

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
pm me or email me , how can you be different?

btw i need to get in touch with call center manager who take care of calls from Centennial customers (wireless carrier) in Puerto Rico.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Check out Fine Marketing Solutions on the web. We do many things including borker telemarketing work. We just opened an office in Santo Domingo (we also are a JV partner / part owner of the Contact Center Institute of the Americas.

Shoot me an email with additional information about your company jfine@finemarketingsolutions.com[/QUOTE]

Jason it would be a pleasure to work with you. Please let me know when your going to be in DR so we can meet. Gracias
Albin
ps we meet in Bavaro last November. In Paradissus

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
We are an AT&T Solutions providor and need several call centers to market a great program. Leads provided. No cost or up-front fees. Center can be anywhere in US. Have other contracts coming. Jon Sisler, Director of Marketing, Bell Solutions USA. jon@email.com

Hello Jon
I have not heard back from you. is everything goin well.
Gracias
Albin

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
By outsourcing your sales efforts to us, Multienlace can move at the speed of the Internet, by leveraging Strategic Alliances core competency and proven new customer generation success.

Why do sales types seems to prefer this kind of consultant-speak?

Translation: We know folks in other businesses, we're good at what we do, and can help you quickly track down new clients.

The rest of it is babble likely picked up at a Steven Covey-esque conference. It really doesn't make you more credible or persuasive to say you're "dialoguing" (vs. speaking) with someone.:ermm:

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Hello all,

I am an expert in the call center industry on the people side, providing customized customer service skills training as well as the option of university certification from Purdue's Center for Customer Driven Quality - to kick it up a notch.

Check out of site at customer service training, call center training, consulting, and sign up for our free tips newsletter at Customer Service Skills, Customer Service Skills Training, Call Center Training, Customer Service Experts, Call Center Consulting

PM me for more information.

Ro

Arturo_Sosua

Jun 6, 2008
Call Center requirements in Santiago

I am looking for a small call center near the Universities in Santiago. The work is monthly Internet research support and out bound calling into business throughout North Amercia. Please contact ay@ittrade.com

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Wao I see many people outside the DR are ussing this post to earn some buisiness....Not what i had intended when I posted this In in 07....
To those new centers in Santiago Good Luck ....word of advise please be careful of brokers that cant commit to an escrow account...
As for Opus Gamma....at the moment I have been working with small up and coming centers..not much money in this but is rewarding when you see a young kid open a business and make in this hard economy....
At the moment I ma more of a independent contractor..looking for a place to call home......
Many ups and down in this 3 year of my life in DR....
onces again thanks for all that have posted.

Sep 22, 2009
Call Centers sought

Hi,

What are your areas of expertise? How do you compete with other facilities such as UNO, Rococo, etc...?

Drop me a PM...

Larry Spencer

Apr 27, 2010
Albin,

Hey, don't know if you have seen my post for a center in Santo Domingo. I saw yours on another site regarding a center with 40 seats in town. Do you happen to know of anyone in the middle of town who is getting rid of their site? I need up to 150 seats right away.

Thanks bud!

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.