Music Question

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Just got back this morning (its my birthday by the way :) and I am trying to find a few songs I heard.
They are both by the same girl who is singing with someone else. The first one sings in spanish and she says 'no se' a lot. It is quite a slow song and I think my bf said her name was Randy with someone else. I am not sure about the second song, but if I know her name I can find it.

Hope someone can help!!

ssasy

Mar 5, 2006
Could it be Randy and De La Ghetto? The name of the song is "La sensacion del bloque". I am not sure if this is the song you are looking for since it is not that slow, I believe it has some reggeaton mixed in, maybe you are looking for a different version andyou mentioned that the singer is a girl. I googled Randy and "no se" and this is what I came up with. Here you can watched the video Sensacion Del Bloque Video - De La Ghetto Feat. Randy Videos on IMEEM

Happy Brithday!

Julia

Last edited:

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Yes that is the one. Thank you!! I love it so much!!! And the new Tito el Bambino song is cool too! I am sure these songs will keep me going for the next 68 days until I am back there again!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!