DR1 Real Estate Specials -- June 07, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Spacious and Stylish Tropical Villa - Cabarete
Spacious, stylish and plenty of room to move, this tropical villa is the ultimate in family living and entertaining. The main villa has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths complete with modern kitchen and laundry facilities. The guest house, consists of two 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom dwellings complete with kitchens - which would also make excellent apartment or vacation rental units. Positioned on a spacious 3,500m2 lot, with a stately view of the large pool (77m2) and a pool gazebo (complete with kitchen and bar).

Click here for more information

---------------------------------------------------------------

3 Bedroom Villa With Ocean View In Gated Community - Cabarete
Located 5 minutes to Sosua and 8 minutes to Cabarete. 15 minutes to the POP International Airport. Brand new villa with amazing ocean view located on the complex adjacent to where the new golf course is being planned.

In this villa air conditioning is not used due to a constant cool breeze circulating around the property. The villa itself has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, comes fully furnished and has a wonderful swimming pool with solar powered water pump, roof terrace and other great features.

2 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment - Sosua
Brand new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom penthouse apartment located just 3 minutes drive from the center of Sosua. Comfortable apartment with large living area and view from the balcony onto the complex's swimming pool.

Attention to detail, excellent finish on the ceramics throughout the bathrooms and on all floors (Spanish tile), also kitchen very well appointed, cabinets made with imported pine wood, windows and balcony doors are aluminum.

Monthly fees here run at US$120.00 (plus electricity), inc. cable TV, garbage disposal, 24 hour security and maintenance to common areas and swimming pool etc.

Property is sold furnished with brand new appliances, apartment also includes 1 private parking space for the owner.

Beautiful Condo In A Quite Area - Sosua
127m2 construction, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, fully furnished, 1st floor location, garden view, cable TV, telephone, internet all available. Beautiful 2 bedroom condominium tucked away in a very quiet area of Sosua, but a moments stroll and you are in the heart of town. These condos are very rentable on short and long term lets.

Flawless 3 Bedroom Villa - Sosua
Situated in a very quiet gated community, this Cabarete home is so clean, so well kept, it's flawless! Instantly you notice the quality craftsmanship and materials used to build this home. Each room is very spacious has high ceilings and not a single detail was missed. Step outside and you will find an immaculate garden and yard... without a blade out of place. If you are looking for a tropical home with quality and detail please contact us for a viewing today.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What happened to all the property in the real estate section? A little spring cleaning?

Kind of :)

We are no longer working with the Property Center in Sosua, so right now we are re-organizing a little. After 18 months it was time for us to tackle the real estate market a little differently and control our own destiny. It was an interesting 18 months, we learned a lot and I thank George and Tay for their input and support on our joint venture over the past 18 months.

We are planning a few changes to the real estate section and you should start to see these over the next few months.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
One of the best news recently. Finally you got it too, right?

Remember what I told you not so long ago?

You hinted, you never gave any facts.

It was a planned change, nothing the Property Center did or didn't do.

jda

Sep 16, 2006
Good move Robert. I was surprised you ever got involved with those two.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Robert... So dr1 real estate listings have no formal contract, written or verbal, with other agents at this time? Are you going to enter into such in the future?

I have two properties that I wish to advertise for rent... but have had some rather... ah ah ah.... not so good experiences with some of them.

Thank you for your candid response???? Ringo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If they are for rent, take a look at the rentals section on DR1. Dominican Republic Rentals

We have started to remove listings that we no longer plan to show or for one reason or another cannot list. We are in the process of signing new listing agreements. It takes time, but hopefully we should have this completed by the end of next week.

We will be handling real estate as DR1 with our own people and not in partnership with another company. This allows us to do the things the way we think they should be done. It also allows us to manage the quality control much better and only work with the people and developers we want to work with.

Real estate is a cut throat business here, some brokers would sell their granny to get a sale. They couldn't careless about the client, the legalities of the sale, it's all about "show me the money". They make a couple of sales a year, have no referral business and bounce in and out of the market all the time.

We plan to do things a little differently, and that starts by only working with people and businesses that are well known and have a great track record.
We have a well known and trusted name in the DR and we plan to continue that in our real estate business.

I'll post more as things develop...

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thank you Robert. I'll start working up my ads'. Best of luck to us both.

Ringo

Status
Not open for further replies.