Lawyer playing tricks?

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
We were just about to sell a piece of land we bought about 5 years ago through Guido Perdomo, Sosua. Its about 900m?, just outside of Cabarete, worth about $15.000.
The land had been untouched for at least a decade, so I had it cleaned out a month ago, and the neighbour showed interest right away.
Apparently he was interested before, but could not find out, who the owner was.
His lawyer made some funny comments, when I handes him a copy, to check the title. Like: "This is strange, the owner never showed up..."

Now she called and said, they weren?t interested any more, because someone else showed up and claimed, that it was his property.

Is this some kind of game they play to lower the price?
How should I go on about it?
I am interested in selling.

Thanks for any advice.

Sep 19, 2005
if they dont come back with interest at any point.....I would start to worry they REALLY think someone else owns the land.....if they come back and ask more questions , it might have been a ruse to get you worried about selling fast and cheap......bottom line you need them to sell it to them.....keep in contact with them

bob

Last edited:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Gerd,

This has become quite common on certain pieces of land outside of Cabarete, there is one good surveyor that can solve it and Guido uses him, you should go back to Guido, (duplicate titles with illegal deslindas)