Happy Times are Here (Nascar)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
For all you Nascar lovers, having suffered through the first part of the season, not being able to watch it on cable here in Sosua and surrounding areas, this weekend marks the beginning of other channels covering the races, on channels we do get.
Yippee !!!!
NASCAR.COM

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
For all you Nascar lovers, having suffered through the first part of the season, not being able to watch it on cable here in Sosua and surrounding areas, this weekend marks the beginning of other channels covering the races, on channels we do get.
Yippee !!!!
NASCAR.COM

And for all you REAL race fans, F-1 is in Montreal tomorrow. LOL

L

LarrySpencer

Yippee !!!!
NASCAR.COM

Does anyone have information on when this might happen in Santo Domingo. Perhaps it is just with my cable company, but I'm not getting much of anything here. I was able to catch a couple of Busch races, but that's about it. The rest of the time I've been relying on the company where I worked up until three week ago's Direct TV connection.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does anyone have information on when this might happen in Santo Domingo. Perhaps it is just with my cable company, but I'm not getting much of anything here. I was able to catch a couple of Busch races, but that's about it. The rest of the time I've been relying on the company where I worked up until three week ago's Direct TV connection.
It's a matter of which channels you get there.
Our problem here was that we didn't get the Fox channel, carrying the start of the season.
Check out the link posted above for the Nextel schedule, and you'll see which networks are carrying the races.
This weekend it's TNT.
Here's the Busch schedule as well.
NASCAR.COM

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Formula One

My other half has been in Montreal since Thursday, and is attending all the practices, qualifyings and of course the race tomorrow. It just happened to be when he needed to go back for business...LOL...
I think it was arranged the other way around.. Anyhow I am watching from here and that is OK too!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
My other half has been in Montreal since Thursday, and is attending all the practices, qualifyings and of course the race tomorrow. It just happened to be when he needed to go back for business...LOL...
I think it was arranged the other way around.. Anyhow I am watching from here and that is OK too!!

I'm stuck here too. Was supposed to leave last week. I'm also a Nascar fan but was hoping to get more responses. I guess everyone's wise to me and didn't bite. Anyway, I'll be at Eddy's tomorrow for the races, both of them.