Computing/Electronic Equipment/Cables

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Hi All,

I'm finally in the DR for good and on a search for electronic parts that I neglected to bring in with me, even though I brought in two suitcases full. I'm looking for a place where I can buy pigtails with various adapters such as N Type female to RP-SMA with quality LMR-100 coaxial cable. I also need a SMA to TNC HACST coupler for a Linksys router.

I really need to find a place to buy this type of equipment. I spent a day in Santiago searching and after four places and several hours nobody had it. I'm guessing there's at least one place in Santo Domingo so please let me know where. I'm on the North Coast in Rio San Juan so the closer the better.

Thanks for any input,

Steve L

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
At the back of Diamond Mall (SD) is a place that sells network connectors, coax, cable, trunking etc etc. I can't think of the name, something " ? red". Santo Domingo has a block full of electronic component stores, I'm sure you would find what your looking for there.

Shark

Mar 5, 2005
Go to the 30 de Marzo St. in La Capital

Come to La Capital and go to 30 de Marzo st. close to the Presidential Palace, between Mexico St. and 27 Febrero, Around the Famous "Barra PAYAN" and you will find anything in electronics, computer and cables, they are like 20 stores there in 2 blocks.

Good Luck
Sharky

ryanpk

Feb 1, 2007
www.kenntek.com
Electrical, computer equipment

Hi:

I will be coming down from the USA sometime end-of-August or 1st half September. Let me know what you might need them (if your search is fruitless) and I can bring some things in with me.

Regards,

Ryan