Any suggestions for a low rent vacation in sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
on housing and food ? hmmm. how much do you eat ? because i would think that you will be paying no less than 20-25 per day on housing so that leaves 20-25 on food and beer minus las mujeres, which is do-able. my favorite place, the del delfin is 30 bucks a day, guest friendly (you're on a budget so no chicas !!). 809-571-2124..ask for Juan or Harold..

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Try to get a roommate for an all inclusive, then use the cabanas as necessary.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Maybe you can share Ted's apartment with him. Just buy a case of beer a day for the rent.

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
40 bucks a night for a room without AC isn't what I would call cheap.
Read between the lines.
Their prices are based on double occupancy.

Thanks Rocky I hadn't seen the "double occupancy"
I just went looking in your website:
Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel, Sosua - Dominican Republic
Moderately priced hotel rooms, ($22 US./night) offer clean modest accommodations which include hot water, colour television with cablevision, private bathrooms, comfortable beds, 24 hour electricity and good security.

Do you have special monthly prices for a 2 months rent?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks Rocky I hadn't seen the "double occupancy"
I just went looking in your website:
Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel, Sosua - Dominican Republic
Moderately priced hotel rooms, ($22 US./night) offer clean modest accommodations which include hot water, colour television with cablevision, private bathrooms, comfortable beds, 24 hour electricity and good security.

Do you have special monthly prices for a 2 months rent?
If you don't mind, I choose to not do business through this forum.
It would denegrate the quality of info given & received.

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005
cheap accommodation

I'm thinking about going to Sosua again. I'm looking to try to find something on a budget. Can any of you guys recommend a place to stay or places to eat during the day for very cheap? I'm looking to spend $45-$50 a day on housing and food. I think that is possible?

I know the previous thread I created gave some good suggestions.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/58819-dominican-food-sosua.html

I have a one bed apartment at a beautiful aparthotel called Las Canas in La Mulata Sosua.I am renting it cheaply at the moment as although it is fine,clean and you have what you need,I wish to refurbish it.It has a stunning pool,bar and restaurant and close to Sosua centre .Judy,the General Manager there is charging $35 daily for mine.Quote my username and she will know which one it is.Available until end July.

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Sosuany -

Save yourself some heartburn...check with Rocky's. Best bang for the buck and the people there are super folks.

Superb food, good company, wi-fi access, relatively close to the beach, great, safe location.

edm7583

May 29, 2007
Just got back from a week in Sosua. I paid $259 for a good size apt at the hotel Paraiso de Colon. You should check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.