Any "non Hotel" Massage Places In Punta Cana

nygoogan

May 24, 2004
Beung spoiled by my many massages in Sosua at M and M
I AM LOOKING A SIMILIAR PLACE IN pUNTA cana..
i know there is limited buisness outside hotel complexes but hate to pay up in the hotels when i know the prices are inflated big time..
any help or info appreciated

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you will also find massage spots everywhere where the "gift Shops" are located, like in El Cortecito, the artesanal place between Barcelo Beach and Melia Resort aso, the massage ladies are often together with the girlies doing the Trenzas, Henna Tattoos aso.
you'll find them anywhere, just ask at a public place on the waterfront for Massage, it's the same in english and spanish.
have fun
Mike

dr4sale

Sep 22, 2006
www.dr4sale.com
There is a great independent massage therapist who lives in Los Corales. He is very reasonable and VERY good. I've had a few massages and I've been extremely happy with the results. Everyone I have referred to him has been very happy.

freekofweek

Feb 22, 2005
Beung spoiled by my many massages in Sosua at M and M
I AM LOOKING A SIMILIAR PLACE IN pUNTA cana..
i know there is limited buisness outside hotel complexes but hate to pay up in the hotels when i know the prices are inflated big time..
any help or info appreciated

Are you a man or woman??
Are you looking for a professional massage or a semi-sexual massage that has a "happy ending" ?? Your answer will give readers a better idea on suggestions !!

cazmar

Jul 29, 2009
There is a great independent massage therapist who lives in Los Corales. He is very reasonable and VERY good. I've had a few massages and I've been extremely happy with the results. Everyone I have referred to him has been very happy.
hi could you give his contact details

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
are we on the right track

Just going with the flow of this thread, it sounded like you were asking for a "legitimate" massage therapist. Flavio can treat both men and women. My husband and I have both had his treatments several times. He also knows acupuncture.

duck kid

Oct 14, 2009
I am staying at the Dreams Punta Cana on my honeymoon in may. I was wondering if there were any resonably priced massage places for me and my wife to go too. Either on the beach or in a building..... it really just depends on the price. We are both in school right now so we do not have a lot of extra spending money. Any information would be great. About how much would they cost?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
a massage on the beach runs for around $1.- per minute, like 20 bucks for 20 minutes, 30 bucks for half an hour.
that should be in the honeymoon package calculation.
cheap and good.
within the resorts you should cound on at least 50% more of that rate, mostly double.
Mike