ITV is looking for reputable builders

michami

Jun 14, 2007
Are you a reputable builder fed-up with having your name tarnished by other builders shoddiness? We are looking for builders who have had to tidy up after terrible mistakes and restore faith in their customers.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please email ami.jackson@itv.com

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Are you a reputable builder fed-up with having your name tarnished by other builders shoddiness? We are looking for builders who have had to tidy up after terrible mistakes and restore faith in their customers.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please email ami.jackson@itv.com

Are these vacancies in the Dominican Republic? I ask because ITV is a British TV company

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Ladybird I think it is British 'ITV' television because there's another thread by michami asking for stories/video footage from people who have holiday homes abroad.

I assume all this is for television broadcast purposes and to entertain people, rather than provide people with employment (though, I imagine they'll pay something....;))

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Ladybird I think it is British 'ITV' television because there's another thread by michami asking for stories/video footage from people who have holiday homes abroad.

I assume all this is for television broadcast purposes and to entertain people, rather than provide people with employment (though, I imagine they'll pay something....;))

Sharlene,

Yes I saw the other post too, I realised! thats why I asked the question.
I dont think they'll pay. I was approached about 3 years ago when another British TV company wanted me to do a piece, because my estate was unusual and with the most stunning panoramic views of Sosua. No money was offered, but I declined anyway as I wasnt interested in going on Place in The Sun. But later a TV company from Santiago asked and I said yes.

I wonder what this lot are intending??