What are the requirement for a tourist Visa??

jprincez

Oct 1, 2006
www.myspace.com
My boyfriend lives in DR and we have been talking about him coming into the US to visit. He does not and never had a visa to visit the US. This would be his first time trying to solicit one. My question is....what are the requirements for him to be approve for a tourist visa? We are planning on doing this by the end of this year. What does he need to make the process simple and not be denied? :ermm:

Can't wait to see him again...:bunny:
Jahaira

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
do a search..there is pleanty of info on this....but it WONT be easy.

He will need to have a provable income...and have about 5k in an ACTIVE bank account. Owning property helps as well.

THen of course you can marry him! (dont do it!!!!)

If your guy is LEGIT...he should have most of this taken care of already....if not...PLEASE read the legal and sankie threads. IF nothing else...just go visit him on vacation and take care of your heart.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Odds are better you get hit by lightening, unless your b/f is a DDD, which is highly unlikely, since a DDD would already have a visa be able to count past twenty and speak at least two languages properly....

I'd say forgetaboutit...

HB

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Seems to me the OP is a Dominicana.Don't know what the reqirements are?
Well, for starters: applicant needs to show a compelling reason why they will RETURN to the DR.
Do you have any proof, paperwork, documents and will convience immg. of this? If not, as they say..forgetaboutit.

jprincez

Oct 1, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok....here are the details......he had been employed by the same company for 7 almost 8 years....I know this by fact because his employer happens to be my late mother's cousin which is also why I know that he has a pretty good and stable income.....He has a savings of about $100,000 pesos which is about $3,000 usd. Also has his own home, car and motorcycle.

So what are the chances with what he has???:ermm: