casa de campo marina

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Is it any easier for a non-resort guest to visit Casa de Campo marina these days?

I found it quite aggravating to get access by the resort security on my last visit to the Marina in Oct. 05. Me and other American friends were required to leave our driver's licenses at the main gate to get passes, which we didn't particularly prefer to do.

Anyone know if there has been any day-tripper policy change for those who want to visit the marina?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I sincerely doubt it. Probably much more difficult, in view of recent events.
The assault on the nephew of the chief justice of the Supreme Court and the drug incident last week have probably led to a tightened security situation.

HB

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Is it any easier for a non-resort guest to visit Casa de Campo marina these days?

I found it quite aggravating to get access by the resort security on my last visit to the Marina in Oct. 05. Me and other American friends were required to leave our driver's licenses at the main gate to get passes, which we didn't particularly prefer to do.

Anyone know if there has been any day-tripper policy change for those who want to visit the marina?

Sometimes they ask for my driver license sometimes no. I always show them an old driver license.

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
Very difficult to get into, on my way to puj, i tried over a year ago to show my new girlfriend from england,you can pay a day fee,but they always want to keep your passport/ID,so i turned around and headed to punta cana.Three years earlier my now ex dominican girlfriend had to inspect one of the kitchens in one of the restrants,and had to leave her cedula/ID or no entry;We went all over,very nice, but very very expensive ,only for the rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny: