Hello

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hello all!! Sorry I have been lost - but just checking in. See alot of new names and of course, many of the old ones too!! no need to post back, just wanted to say HOLA!!

Talldrink

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Hi Talldrink, welcome back.....if I may ask--are you male or female? I noticed your sub-title but I think I remember you saying in a previous post that you were female.

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Hi Talldrink, welcome back.....if I may ask--are you male or female? I noticed your sub-title but I think I remember you saying in a previous post that you were female.

She's a tall beautiful looking woman, and she's also dominican.:lick:

:bandit:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i've seen pics of her. she is very tall but not taller than me (6'4") :laugh:
she is very beautiful....

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Yes I do! that pic is at least 2 or 3 years old!! I think the latest one is from the reunion in Santo Domingo in January. they were posted to the thread...

Hi Mar!
Hi Ricardo!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Wow - you all really know how to take a thread and TWIST the hell out of it!!

Wanted to say hello to my online friends - so HELLLOOOOO!! I'M OUT!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Yes I know. is not that deep - but I can see others jumping in and thats just not me... If you look around and see my posts you will see what I'm about.

Nice to meet you tho.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Yes I know. is not that deep - but I can see others jumping in and thats just not me... If you look around and see my posts you will see what I'm about.

Nice to meet you tho.

I have read your posts since you first arrived on the scene. You are a no-nonsense young lady, whom everyone loves. You are confident, elegant, intelligent, and fun. And I've always been a fan.

-The Kid

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
A fan?? Love it! I will print your reply and will scotch tape to my diary TO-NIGHT!! a

Thanks ;-)

No nonsense is right. Got no time for no games!!