Visa to Europe ! (via the french embassy !)

sybillecutey

May 16, 2007
So I applied like 3 weeks ago, and I believe the lady who took all my paperwork was the consulate, because I brought with me a ton of papers and she only asked for the plane/hotel reservation, bank account, student id/grades and that;s it. Plus she asked me for the insurance, I showed it to her and she gave it back to me saying that "I need to keep it with me for the trip"
So I was bummed, like I had brought so much paperwork, and she only took with her very few. If I get denied it will be her fault !
i'm freaking out right now !
Just needed to vent !

maria2506

May 10, 2008
french embassy!

hiya,

i cant seem to find any info on the french embassy in Santo Domingo - can anyone please help with a phone number and/or address. Thanks so much!

Maria

Jalbert

May 28, 2008
hiya,

i cant seem to find any info on the french embassy in Santo Domingo - can anyone please help with a phone number and/or address. Thanks so much!

Maria

Ambassade et Consulat de France ? Saint Domingue
Calle Las Damas 42, esq. El Conde, Zona Colonial
Santo Domingo, Rep?blica Dominicana
Tel. (809) 687-5270
Fax. (809) 687-5273
ambafrance@ambafrance-do.org
ambafrance@codetel.net.do

Section Consulaire
Tel. (809) 687-5218 Ext.33/34

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
So I applied like 3 weeks ago, and I believe the lady who took all my paperwork was the consulate, because I brought with me a ton of papers and she only asked for the plane/hotel reservation, bank account, student id/grades and that;s it. Plus she asked me for the insurance, I showed it to her and she gave it back to me saying that "I need to keep it with me for the trip"
So I was bummed, like I had brought so much paperwork, and she only took with her very few. If I get denied it will be her fault !
i'm freaking out right now !
Just needed to vent !

normally visas are approved by a committee that checks papers and then by a consul who can refuse even if all documents are in order. it is good to have all the paperwork required - better safe than sorry.
i am surprised it's taking so long, when miesposo applied in spanish embassy they asked him straight away to return about 10 days later to pick up passport (until you see a passport you don't know if visa was granted). i hear them damn frog-eaters ;) are kinda slow, be patient...

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Normally.............

.........if they take your passport from you at your interview along with your documents, it usually means that you are going to get the visa.....................