Where is the BEST sunday brunch in Santo Domingo ?

ritzeur

Aug 23, 2006
Hi guys,

I am looking for a nice place for a nice sunday brunch in Santo Domingo. Would you have any tips for me by any chance ?

Many thanks,
Alexis

rpmjoe

Oct 11, 2007
Ditto on Marocha...breakfast items are cooked to order international breakfast items and fresh fruits. Prices are moderately expensive. Service is very good. This is also a prime people watching spot.

nctrader

Oct 8, 2007
In my opinion, the Hilton Hotel brekafast is the best in Santo Domingo. This is a buffet style breakfast with serve to order egg's in any form you wish with all the freshest fruits and freshly squeezed jucies in town.

I've been to Marocha, Melia, etc .. but the Hilton beats them all for the "Complete Service". If I remember correctly, its $500 pesos for the breakfast buffet that is served everyday of the week with excellent service and a beautiful view of the ocean.

You won't be disppointed and you'll probably be a repeat customer.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Best Dominican Breakfast

I like the La Francesa. which is located at Av. Abraham Lincoln corner Paseo de los Locutores, Piantini, Santo Domingo. Its a traditional Dominican Cake shop that has great food and coffee. Many famous Dominican celebrities can be seen there.