Montreal Dominican hair Salon

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
There is a thread for Dominican food, products etc in Montreal-

Although Laval is a fair size city for anything cultural you have to go to Montreal (centre ville) especially Montreal Nord.

A friend of mine likes this Dominican salon on Jean-Talon Ouest. I also met the stylist, she seems really nice. (It's Jean-Talon Ouest and Clark to be precise. Between Avenue du Parc and Boul St-Laurent).

Coiffure Carolina
127 Rue Jean-Talon Ouest, Montr?al, QC H2R 2W9
(514) 274-4545

Check out this thread:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/dominicans-abroad/38955-dominican-stuff-montreal.html

-LDG.

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
I can tell you that there are just about a dozen hair salon between Jarry and Beaubien along side Papineau. It's crazy the quantity.. On the top of my head.. on Everett, L.O.David east of papineau.. on Belanger between ch.Colomb and Papineau. next to Videotron on J-Talon still between Ch.Colomb and Papineau. and there always that hair salon within Kiko Mufflers on 9th Ave (st-michel)

Best bet.. drive around.. you'll see lots fo Dominican flags in windows all over.

New restaurant aswell on Beaubien/Papineau.. called Santo Domingo. I didn't try it yet.. I think it opened last week

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
If it's for your Hubby.. then I know of two "Barberia" one on Beaubien/st-dominique (1 street east of St-Laurent) and the other is named "Fragancia" which is own by Francisco and it's on J-Talon 1-2 street east of Iberville.