Question About a German Builder in Sosua Area

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I've been asked by a friend to make this post.

Does anyone know of a German builder named Bodo Heinrich Hellberg? What is the opinion of his work?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Yes, I know Bodo very well. He is, as far as we are concerned, a very honest and genuine person and also President of the building company you speak of. I would trust him totally.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
We agree. He is one of the people we have met in the DR. Who we consider totally honest and will go out of his way to help you.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We bought our home through Bodo here and he treated us soooooooooooooo well and has continued to do so for over a year now - he helps us with all we need and has always been fair with us - what more can you ask of a friend?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Was your home already built or did he build it?

Our home was already built some years before as we are up in the foothills of a moutain outside Sabaneta on the way to Moca. If you want to ask about building ask Bodo, don't involve me.

nsdr

Bronze
Feb 1, 2007
I am just looking for references and I can see he is well respected by 2 DR1 users. Thanks

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
We bought through Bodo, although he wasn't the developer. We found him to be very helpful and someone who went 'the extra mile' to help us. I'd have no problem recommending him and I believe him to be decent, honest and trustworthy. His agency is called Sunshine Invest (or Investment, can't remember which) in Sosua.