DR1 Real Estate Listings

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
There used to be hundreds of DR1 RE listings and now there are less than 40, all the same old listings as before. I was wondering why that is from an honest person? There seems to be more and more listings with the usual channels (ie. Century 21, Coldwell Banker and the likes) but the available listigns with DR1 have shrunk to almost nothing. Why?

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Yeah I need some rentals by owners in Santiago.
I ma looking for a nice luxury Apartments in the Monumental Area de Santiago for rent. willing to pay from 20k-25k RD per month.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
There used to be hundreds of DR1 RE listings and now there are less than 40, all the same old listings as before. I was wondering why that is from an honest person? There seems to be more and more listings with the usual channels (ie. Century 21, Coldwell Banker and the likes) but the available listigns with DR1 have shrunk to almost nothing. Why?

I have listings waiting to go on, I have been waiting for over 3 weeks. I think they are re-organising, be patient, Im sure there are others waiting also to show their properties.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Our real estate section and the way DR1 handles real estate is under going a massive overhaul. End of August you will start seeing the changes.

Thanks for your patience.

Robert.