Votes: 12 38.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 = Ugly

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This is the first of many polls in the "Dominicanas" series. Here I will post photos of several Dominican women and you, the DR1 member, will be able to rate their beauty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with Georgina Duluc!

How would you rate Georgina Duluc?

A) 5 = Beautiful
B) 4
C) 3 = Average
D) 2
E) 1 = Ugly

pageorginacolors077zx3.jpg

pageorginaleopardo017pj5.jpg

pageorginabikini087ci5.jpg

pageorginabikini057zc1.jpg

-NALs

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
2...I don't don't think she is beautiful. I watched one episode of telenovela Tropico and her lips look so ugly w/ all of that injected Botox or collagen. The only reason why she gets so much attention is because "she is one of the few women that dresses well" at the Canssandra Awards. Also, her haircolor in that picture looks much more natural than the one she has now. Looks like this girl has everything fake :Lips, boobs, tan, hair.

Jan 5, 2006
At the time of those pictures, she was either a 4 or 5. After all the procedures that she has undergone, she actually looks a bit bizarre and has made herself a 2 at best.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
these photos are a 4, what she looks like now or in real life, i can't say. we don't travel in the same social circles. i have seen beautiful women who look bad in photos and i have seen unattractive women made to look real good by the camera. i rate the photos a 4, a 5 would require full frontal nudity.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Why do they all have to dye their hair blond? Why can't they be more natural? what's wrong with brunette?
If these women stopped trying to look like Cameron Diaz, and be themselves, they'd be much more attractive instead of all that fake coloring!

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
She needs a new photographer; my services are available. I have to charter a boat for the billfish season off Punta Cana. I can dream can't I?

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
But there is more!

Look at her thighs, it looks like she either has cellulite or had lipo suction, the skin looks flavy. yuk yuk. Her upper body looks pretty.

M.A.R. I know what you are saying, but how dare she wear that military bikini.. Those warheads should be considered military hardware!

:cheeky: