Music Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Have been here now since March, have most of our day to day living and routine sorted out. My other half played in a band before we moved here, and we are both suffering from withdrawal from live music.... jams, practices, gigs etc.... Finally have the amp and keyboard ready, now we need somebody else who wants to come out and play.... not live gigs necessarily, just getting together to play and have some fun..... regardless of what you play.... if interested send a PM.....Please!!!!!!! I need to hear some old time rock and country soon.....

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
If you are in Puerta Plata, there are a few guys that jam there. See the owner of Jepol's.
Also there is a live band that plays on Fridays at the Island BBQ in Cofresi. American modern music.

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
Are you in the Cabarete area?
I have a friend who is a total pro looking to just have fun or record or play out. He has played Sax with Santana. Pink Floyd and Tom Waits to name a few. He also sings, drums, plays piano and guitar.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I know someone who gets together and jams regularly with friends. I will PM you his contact info.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
SnorBlanco

If the Cabarete guy doesn't mind a phone call would you plz PM me with his contact, or other contact....or ask him to write?
thx
(also jone'sen)

Status
Not open for further replies.