Ramfis Rafael Radhames TRUJILLO RICART

Brien

Jun 30, 2004
RAMFIS RAFAEL TRUJILLO: ?Niet?simo? of ?I inform?
JUAN CARLOS RODRIGUEZ

He did not know that they wanted so much to me, that I concerned so much to people?, said in his deathbed Ramfis Rafael Trujillo Ricart, greater grandson of the Dominican dictator Rafael Le?nidas Trujillo (1930-61), protagonist of the novel of Mario Vargas Llosa the celebration of Chivo. Ramfito, of 51 years of age, passed away the past in Miami 19 of February victim of a lung cancer. Of ingenuous character and romantic spirit, ?it was born as a king and it died without chele where to fall dead?, according to the Dominican writer Miguel Aquino Garci'a, a childhood friend. Niet?simo was 11 years old when his grandfathers, the Benefactor of the Mother country were assassinated in an ambush. The execution ended an ominous time of 31 years in which, using as the Army, ?the monster that never sweated? it imposed his dominion to the rest of the Dominican population by means of the terror, the violence, the torture and the murder. But there were two trujillos, the tyrant and the relative, and if first he were responsible for thousands of deaths, the second always it was remembered by Ramfito like adorable grandfathers.

Son of Ramfis Trujillo (first-born of the Head) and of his first woman, Octavia Tantana Ricart, the deceased was the second of six brothers. And the their older sister, Maria Altagracia, passed a sweet childhood in the Property Foundation, that lodged the House Mahogany, calls to account private of the dictator. ?Very we were mimados?, remembers Maria, ex- fashionable director of the magazines Vogue and Elle and resident in Madrid. ?But we knew when there was to obey to the grandfathers?. Trujillo Ricart assured that the skin became to him ?yellow? when reading how Vargas Llosa describes ?without pudor some? how her protagonist, the Ukraine, are desflorada by the tyrant. ?My grandpa was a disciplined man excessively but full of affection towards all youth?, he defended it. In spite of the idyllic picture it suffered, like all members of the saga, estigma of the last name.

After the death of the tyrant and the confiscaci?n of all the familiar goods, he happened to live in a fairy tale to have an anonymous existence. Before leaving the island, his father (head of the Armed Forces) took revenge the murder of s?trapa massacreing the rebels. In 1963, the family was transferred Spain, where his father opened two companies. It received a liberal and cosmopolitan education in diverse European schools, and durente a year studied in the Military school of New York, because his ancestor wished that the discipline forged its character. However, niet?simo preferred to listen the Beatles. Madrastra shared its passion by music with his, Lita Trujillo, with whom it coexisted nine years in Paris. ?We became accomplices?, remembers the widow of Ramfis. It had not turned the 18 years when, in 1970, his father died in traffic accident, after hitting his vehicle the one of the Marquise of Alburquerque.Sigui? studying Economic in the Complutensian one and computer science engineer became. To 19 one married with Eva Vilche and it had a son, Ramfis Trujillo Vilche, who today is lawyer of the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid. With 28 years it returned to the island and it repurchased property to the Government, putting them to name of his second woman, with which it had two daughters: Jimena and Brianda. Displeased in loves, it underwent an economic fiasco after his second divorce. Married with the Dominican Denise Botello, it resided in San Pedro de Macor?s, to 70 kilometers of Santo Domingo, and ran three year ago a factory of graphical arts, although the business did not go well. Today Maximum Go'mez of the Dominican capital rests peacefully in the cementario.

Ramfis Trujillo Ricart was born in 1951 in Santo Domingo and died in the 19 Miami of February of 2002.

Would anyone know in which cementario my former Classmate Ramfi is located ?

thanks -

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Either M?ximo G?mez or the new Puerta del Cielo. IF they brought him back here for burial!!

HB

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Ramfis is entombed next to his dad the dictator in Madrid's municipal cemetery of El Pardo. The mausoleum in half-ruins is still there.
Trujillo Molina was first interred in P?re Lachaise (Paris) but was relocated to Spain. Even his remains are still unwelcome by the great majority of Dominicans.

- Tordok

...oh, and ditto Petaka, those web-translators can get the job done, but maybe with a headache as a side effect of the 'syntaxitis and
?ognate-impairment:paranoid:;)

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
I think Brien used one of those ominous translators, ouch!:hurt:

I don't think he used the web translators. they ain't that bad! He must have tried to do so himself with horrendous results! Aaaargh!!

Brien

Jun 30, 2004
Ramfis is entombed next to his dad the dictator in Madrid's municipal cemetery of El Pardo. The mausoleum in half-ruins is still there.
Trujillo Molina was first interred in P?re Lachaise (Paris) but was relocated to Spain. Even his remains are still unwelcome by the great majority of Dominicans.

- Tordok

...oh, and ditto Petaka, those web-translators can get the job done, but maybe with a headache as a side effect of the 'syntaxitis and
?ognate-impairment:paranoid:;)

Hi Folks!

Yes I admit - I used the Google translator - Hey! I'm in New York fer chryse-sakes!

And No, Ramfi is Not the Son of The Dictator - he's the Son of the Son of The Dictator........he was turning 18 years old in 1969 - the year he Graduated here in New York - > Re-read the post:

"Ramfis Trujillo Ricart was born in 1951 in Santo Domingo and died in the 19 Miami of February of 2002."

From the Obit it would seem he is near the Capitol somewhere as he lived 70kilo from there - according to the post.

As to his Dad:

"Ramfis is entombed next to his dad the dictator in Madrid's municipal cemetery of El Pardo. The mausoleum in half-ruins is still there."

Was the place vandalized ?

Any photos on the Web of the site ?

thanks -

Brien

Jun 30, 2004
Either M?ximo G?mez or the new Puerta del Cielo. IF they brought him back here for burial!!

HB

Just checked the Web - hope it isn't Puerta del Cielo - place looks like a Football Field - .

Here are the Options:

Cemetery of the Avenue Independence.

Cemetery of the Avenue Maximum Go'mez.

Cemetery of the Mine.

Cemetery of the Christ Redentor.

Cemetery of Manresa.

Is there a place that would have information on his interment ?

I'd read one post of an interview with Raphael Lovaton - anyone know the specific Magazine or have a scan copy of the Article?

The last time I met with Ramfis, he was with Raphael - who was a youngster at our School.

I kept an eye on him while Ramfis met with a Tac Officer - a Good Cadet and a Good kid.

From what I've gathered, he is in Miami involved with Airlines -