Do you know where the Pics are at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Greetings All:

I have some friends who would like to go to the DR but have many questions. Luckily most of their questions have been answered by them reading DR1 message boards. - Now does anyone know of a website or 2 or 3 where we can see many pictures of life in the DR. Hopefully the pics will show sights and amazing beauty but they are looking for pictures of PEOPLE, HOUSING, Vacation Spots, Beaches, etc...

Here on DR1, we were able to find some stock photos of beaches - and they were very nice but not exactly what we were looking for. - If anyone has a website that we can view pictures of DAILY LIFE to include pictures of People, Places, and Things, - Please pass it along.

Thanks!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
There are blogs on the DR1 that show pictures. Karina and I would like you to check them out. Scroll down on the left side of the Home page. Enter the blog section and choose one to read. There are blogs from the different coasts. Try them all.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
or just do a google...domincan people...domincan beaches...santo domingo..sosua..boca chica...etc.

i think that is how i actualy first discovered DR1!

Status
Not open for further replies.