How would you rate Ruth Ocumarez?

78463355ns6.jpg

sexy977zx1.jpg

dscf0225ph2.jpg

-NALs

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Is this question only for men or women can answer too? Could you give more details about her? Who is she and what does she do?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Is this question only for men or women can answer too? Could you give more details about her? Who is she and what does she do?
Anyone can vote.

Ruth Ocumarez was Miss Dominican Republic a few years ago and now a model.

-NALs

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007

WHO CARES..what beautiful look! Let's hope she's as pleasant a soul as she is to look at!

Jan 5, 2006
Very pretty! Last week there were news reports that she would be marrying Sixto Nolasco, who's a total fruit. So, she's still available guys! :D

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Is really interesting how different someone can look in a photo. In the 1st photo she's very beautiful. The last photo I don't find her that pretty. But due to the 1st photo I rated her beautiful -----

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Maybe needs a little more pasta?

Very beautiful girl but just maybe.......she needs to eat some more and put on a few extra pounds/curves in the right places. At least based on the standards of most dominican men:cheeky:

So now you have an idea why the cows and whales from canada are a big hit in the AI

Per the standards of most dominican men I would say she looks perfect other than the missing pasta in the right places (based on the pic angles shown here)

Sholly

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lo mismo

Same as with the other thread, everybody have their own definition of "beautiful", "average" and "ugly".

Post a picture of her getting out of bed withour makeup and I will give you my "vote".

Btw: the other one, Pamela, has better everything than this one.

Btw2: with the right makeup and the right clothes, girls like this are a "dime a dozen" in the DR. Especially in Santiago and La Vega!.

Just my opinion!.

Jan 5, 2006
For anyone to say that this woman is ugly is ridiculous! :ermm:

She may not be your type, as is my case, but she is still very pretty.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay papa'.....

For anyone to say that this woman is ugly is ridiculous! :ermm:

She may not be your type, as is my case, but she is still very pretty.
Hipocrito, with all due respect, you'll be amazed what some good makeup will do for a person.

Let's just say that if you had seen Jennifer Lopez the way I saw her at the beach, coming out of the water, you will have the same opinion as I.

Same nice butt, tho, haha!!.

"Para el gusto los colores".

Jan 5, 2006
Hipocrito, with all due respect, you'll be amazed what some good makeup will do for a person.
You're not kidding! :disappoin

Let's just say that if you had seen Jennifer Lopez the way I saw her at the beach, coming out of the water, you will have the same opinion as I.

Same nice butt, tho, haha!!.

"Para el gusto los colores".
J-Lo or her butt are not my type. :( Now, her sister Linda; there's a woman! :D

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Estoy a tu disposicion......

J-Lo or her butt are not my type. :( Now, her sister Linda; there's a woman! :D
Man, after what you said on that "GRRRRRRREAT" thread and making my night with that great joke, I will agree with you on EVERYTHING today!!.

Indeed, to me J-Lo is not a big deal and yes, Linda looks better and is much less "artificial".

Now, Jessica Biel, that's another story!!. El diablo, que tronco de mujer, Dios de la vida!!!!.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You guys can say whatever about Ruth...I think she's pretty...maybe a little too 'photoshopped' but still pretty...what I want to know is this:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEWS THAT SHE'S MARRYING THE FRUITCAKE???

He was on the radio here in Miami this week to announce it to the world...he says he is homosexual, but that he's found real love with her...

Publicity stunt???? What do you guys/gals really think about this...?????:paranoid:

I think she's too pretty to be wasting her time...he looks more feminine than her!!!! Gu?cala!!!!

platana

Mar 15, 2006
I voted for average! too much make-up...Que ense?e la carita sin maquillaje a ver que lo what...:)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
She is not bad looking, in fact, i think she is very attractive, but NOBODY has skin that color. Way to much makeup (or should I say Clay) on her face......

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Being married maybe I shouldn't be looking at this thread (haha) but for me personally she is very attractive and very respective of the typical Dominican beauty. Que viva La Patria!