Looking for lease/purchase in Juan Dolio area

CPuente

Jul 17, 2007
Hello All! I am new to the site but am hoping it will be beneficial to me in my search. I am in the DR now nad have been for the past month. Before that I was here in May and several times befoer then...I have also found a wonderful man here and we are married. Now, here's the thing my mother and I are here often and would like to buy here but we do not have lots of money to make an outright purchase. We do however have a down payment and we both have stable incomes. When we are here we stay with our extended family and it is nice but we would like to have something a little more private and closer to water. 2 bedrooms and it would be nice to have 2 bathrooms. I saw some places in Juan Dolio but it is so difficult to get information from the watchmen they have workign at these places. I wish I could find someone independant of all of this Hoopla and would like to sale their property. I am currently in Boca Chica and I likei t here but it's very busy and Juan Dolio is a little calmer. But I am open. Please contact me if you have any information that would be helpful. I will be here until Aug. 16th. Thanks!

Pedro Tercero

Dec 22, 2006
Hi, CPuente -
I looked at a few apartment projects in Santo Domingo last month with a realtor. She did a good job for me, just helping me get an idea of types of properties and locations and costs, etc., for future use. She's with ReMax, I believe. I don't have her business card with me here at work, so can't tell you her last name. Her first names are Rosa Julia. Phone number 809 729 9494. She's a Licensiada. I'm guessing she could give you a referral to a good ReMax agent covering the Juan Dolio area, or, may handle your case herself. Good luck.

P3