dress codes

travelaround

Jul 22, 2007
going to puerto plata and just want to know if anyone has been to puerto plata city clubs and if there are any dress codes.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Pretty much anything goes but the rule of thumb - shorter, tighter, lower cut and glitzier is better.....LOL

A

apostropheman

No Bananna Hammocks either...:surprised
Contests
BANANA HAMMOCKS NO MORE!
ABHAPic.jpg
Technology has brought us so far; but some things just keep happening on our beaches and in our parks. It doesn?t have to be this way, and the ABHA is doing everything it can to stop this in our community.

LiVE 88.5 and Tommy and Lefebvre are proud to support the ABHA of Ottawa, or the Anti-Banana Hammock Association, and their work to take these horrible bathing suits off our beaches, and back where they belong: France.

Please show your appropriate support. Please sign the petition BELOW to help outlaw the banana hammock!

oneeasy

Jul 20, 2007
Just want to know

:eek: So if I wear a Two pice about 140 5'5 will that be ok and not be put in jail. LOL, I am packing really light I want to do a lot of shopping. Anybody have any suggestions on where to shop. This is going to be the vacation of the year for fun and games.