Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
How would you rate Alex Rodr?guez?

untitled1vj1.png

untitledur9.png

-NALs

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
He is gorgeous! I saw him in person at the Dodgers Stadium like a year ago, very nice and down to earth!

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
I can't believe someone gave him a 3! Different strokes for different folks ; )
I would give him a 10 cause a 5 isn't enough.

gambler1234

Jun 7, 2007
alex rodriguez

You have got to be kidding me...he's dominican???? I have a list of all the dominican mlb players and he's not on that list I wonder why??? Super triple hot is all I can say and a 10 isn't a hot enough scale for him ...too bad he's married...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como lo digo......

My femenine side says that he a hansome guy.

Now, hold your horses, I said "hansome" and not "oohh he is so good looking I want to jump his bones". Wahahahahahaha!!.

I can only imagine what the Red SUCKS fans and A-Rod haters will say!.

Btw, NALs:

He is NOT Dominican, his parents are.

platana

Mar 15, 2006
He is ok...
Now Mario Cimarro is a real HUNK!!! <insert drooling emoticon here, since I have no clue how to>

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pero que paso'?......

Take it easy there big fella ;) - Once a Stankey always a Stankey - You must have drank some of the Stankey "Kool-Aid" :devious:
Who are you calling fat (big fella), Willis?, whahaha.

Guess who WILL be one of the two leading teams "begging" him to sign with them?.

Yes, you guessed it, THE SUCKS!.

And I hope to God he signs with them only becuase I want all the A-Rod haters to tell me is they will be rooting for him when he is at the plate, with bases loaded and the SUCKS down 1 run!!.

PRICELESS!!. Wahahahahaha!.

Now back to the topic:

Windeguy:

Why would he want to since he has one of the most powerful passport in the world?.

Planata:

Who is Mario Cimarro?. Never heard of him.

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
I just looked him up. He kinda looks like a latin Fabio.
He doesn't have the beautiful skin colour and eyes of Alex Rodriguez (IMO)
I give him a 3.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Don't make me take the gloves off.....

Who are you calling fat (big fella), Willis?, whahaha.

Guess who WILL be one of the two leading teams "begging" him to sign with them?.

Yes, you guessed it, THE SUCKS!.

And I hope to God he signs with them only becuase I want all the A-Rod haters to tell me is they will be rooting for him when he is at the plate, with bases loaded and the SUCKS down 1 run!!.

PRICELESS!!. Wahahahahaha!.

The ONLY way we will take him is if he is Laundered! - Now, just in case you are wondering what that means: He would have to take off his pin-stripes and go to another team for at least 1 game and wear their uniform and be cleansed..... Then and maybe then we would consider taking a Stankey. (by the way, even though his is a Bum, he is one heck of a player) - - - - - And, Who are you calling Willis??????????????? :nervous:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Alex is Dominican, even if he wasn't born there, his blood is Dominican, right or wrong. Por ejemplo, (e.g.) Italians call themselves Italian even if they are born inthe US. Unless he's mixed with something else, which he is not. IMO

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
When one lives in the USA one tends to do that in order to give some background info about oneself. People are always interested on your background, well at least it happens to me, all the time. If I say, I'm American, but they hear me speaking spanish, they're still not satisfied with that answer, they want to know background info, so to skip all that I just say I'm Dominican.

ok Alex is a Dominican hottie.!!! I gave him a 4.