Dominicans near York - UK

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any Dominicans living near York, UK - my husband is here and is from DR and it would be nice to hear from others in our area.

Kate x

londongirl

May 1, 2006
Just a reminder ... CARNIVAL DEL PUEBLO - 5th August 2007, Look for the DR Flags and you will find a huge gathering of Dominicans and their partners! ;)

Hi Kate,

I'm not sure about any Dominicans living up in York.
I know it's a bit of a trek from where you are, but it may be worth you coming down for this:
CARNAVAL DEL PUEBLO Check it out

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
Thanks for that - doubt we'll be able to make it this year but will definitely get to next years. Looks fantastic - really wish we could get down for this years :(

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Hola

Hi Kate

Yes there are quite a few Dominicans meeting up at the London Carnival. My husband has been here 2 years, we know Dominicans in Manchester, Wales, Coventry, London ... all over the place. Many of them are travelling down this way for the carnival this weekend ... surely is a day not to be missed. Hotels in London are really cheap for the sunday evening ... from ?26 check out dominican connection or contact me for more info. Many of the guys chat on the shout box on the site, so your hubby might want to join in;)

Be good to see you at the carnival if you can swing it :cheeky:

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005

I say quite a few, around 50 actually. A first for the UK, DR's very own Merengue legend 'Los Hermanos Rosario' are playing at the carnival too!!;)