Are You Dominican?

platana

Mar 15, 2006
I was born and raised in Santiago but i've lived in NY for 15 yrs now. I do go back a lot {5 times last year} and in '96 {stayed 6 months},2001 [stayed 3 months & 2003 {stayed 2 1/2 months}...
Does that count?:ermm:

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
I was actually born in Baku, Azerbaijan but was raised in the DR up until I was 11. Both of my parents are dominican, my mom is from the south (Padre las casas, Azua) and my dad is a Capitale?o.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I was actually born in Baku, Azerbaijan but was raised in the DR up until I was 11. Both of my parents are dominican, my mom is from the south (Padre las casas, Azua) and my dad is a Capitale?o.

How did your parents end up in Azerbaijan from DR?

There are a couple of Dominicans that live in DR on this board but not that many that post regularly. I wonder if there are others that just lurk.

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
I'm an American born Dominican but I identify myself more as Dominican. Both my parents are Dominican, my pops is from pueblo nuevo and my moms is from arenoso. My pops is military but in the in the us so i've also lived in Germany, Turkey, NY, NJ, VA, TX...

...and now I live in El Papayo with my aunt.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I''m a Dominican who lives here...there are a few Dominicans on the board, they just don't post as regularly...

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
I'm a Dominican who lives in DR and also dont post regularly ... dont know any other Dominican that post here ... pretty much just Chirimoya that's my neighbor on the same residential ... and she isnt native...

Sep 19, 2005
I have been raised in the dominican republic every holiday for up to 2 weeks at a time for 2 years.............that makes me dominican now,............. right?,

besides the fact that I drink Brugal regularly(while there:paranoid:)..........................:eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre:

bob