RE: Successful Relationships!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
RE: Successful Relationships!!

hello

it is so nice to have read your stories of being with a dominican. im a canadian from Vancouver. went to dr in may to get away and met a man at my hotel, not much happenend, just spent alot of time talking. when i got back couldnt get my mind off of him! he called me to say he doesnt know why but he cant forget me. I went back to see him in July for two weeks. we had a great time, and i feel like im really falling in love with him. he told me he feels the same way. i cried the whole way back to the airport and i think of him always. i am going back in november to see him and he is trying to get his visa to vacation in canada to see if he likes it here. if things go good, he may relocate! I was reading the sankie columns and have to say ive been so afraid now. they have really scared me away. but i have talked to him about this and i have tested everything and he always has the same responses........ and i dont have that bad gut feeling...... while i was there i could spot the sankies a mile away and he is not one of them. it shows! by reading these stories you have given me hope that this may indeed be the man of my dreams and the love of mhy life,,,,,, and he may very well indeed be true and not a sankie. I was going to cut all ties with him untill i read your stories,,,,,,now all i want to do is pursue this man of my dreams as he may indeed be the man im meant to spend my life with!

thanks!
any advice you ahve for me would be wonderful as i am feeling quite alone and lost with all of this.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
She Found Him

.... and i have tested everything... he is not one of them. it shows....
any advice you ahve for me would be wonderful...

I have read your posts.
You don't need advice.
David is a DDD (a DDDD even...).

And as you have tested everything:
Congratulations!

Janin

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
thanks to all the positive people! anna you are so negative!!

As for the visa thing,, i think his chances are good,,,, he owns an apartment in dr...... and he used to live in spain! he has been all around europe as well.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
He's a resort worker. He has a different girlfriend every week. Get over him already. Relationships are tough enough without adding all the other problems, of dealing with a long distance relationship with a guy coming from a different background. Language problems, custums, cheating, lies, sick relatives, no money for phonecalls, will soon be a part of your life. DON'T DO IT.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
keep a steady in canada. tell him you're going away for business for a few days or visit a relative. go to the DR, see you're DDD.

best of both worlds right ?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Tell him you really want him to come to Canada. Then you'll see the excuses, he can't get time off work, something wrong with the visa.... this can be a little test.

You say he owns an apartment, did you see it?

You have to understand why people are so skeptical, its sounds different to you but the same to all here.

good luck.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... he is trying to get his visa to vacation in canada to see if he likes it here. if things go good, he may relocate!
Resort workers are in high demand in Canada, so he wouldn't any issues getting a visa .... truly a great loss for the DR. Why wait until November, marry him NOW, otherwise, some other lucky woman may be snatch your Romeo. Good luck, best wishes, and congratulations .... blah, blah, blah........ :ermm:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
hes not the manager,,,, supevisor or activity staff. he married in spain and therefore relocated there and travelled around...... his wife cheated on him he caught her red handed and they divorced. thats why he moved back to dr. and yes i have seen his apartment,,,,,,his mother and brother live there as he lives on the resort for his job! when i ask hm to come to canada he sayas hes going to the embassy to apply we have talked about what needs to be done,,,,,,no excuses,,,,,,he has days off to go and do these things!!

thanks for the positive........ i am being careful as i have been hurt by every canadian male i have ever dated!!!!!!! so race, and culture doesnt matter people...... you have them everywhere,,,,,,not all dr's are the same...... he has shown me th cheaters and explained how dominican men are....he had this problem with his ex wifes famkily judging him the same way that people on this site have judged dr's............. they have accepted him as he has proved differently........ he had a good and steady job in spain while he was married. never heard of his families problems!!!!!!!! but doenst every family have problems........ we will see what happens........ but he has pointed out the sankies for me,,,,,, explained most dominican men........ and has passed the signs........ i think those of us who hae been hurt by a dr..... need to realize yes most of them are bad,,,,,,but you cant judge all dr men for this reason or i should be judging canadian men and cheaters adn liars based on my experience and tell everyone dating a canadian,,,,,,, you are gonna get hurt!!! stay away!!!!!! ahhahha

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
his wife cheated on him he caught her red handed and they divorced.
yeah right, that's what he says.
thats why he moved back to dr. and yes i have seen his apartment,,,,,,
this doesn't mean anything, but it meas he can get a visa but I doubt that he wants to leave the paradise that's the DR.

...... he has shown me th cheaters and explained how dominican men are[/
B]You need intervention pronto pronto pronto....someone knock some sense into this girl.

he had this problem with his ex wifes famkily judging him
probably because they saw through him!!!!!!!!!! stop the insanity girl, he probably met this ex wife at the resort and after he got there he started acting up so his wife sent him packing back to the source. Open ur eyes.....oh I'm just gettin upset for nothing.....Anna who's this sockpuppet?:tired:

B] but he has pointed out the sankies for me,,,,,,
explained most dominican men........ and has passed the signs........
Of course he's gonna deny being like the rest of the resort workers, who are male hookers, come on, I can't believe you read the sanky forums and now you feel stronger in your desire to pursuit this????? that's really incredible.

think those of us who hae been hurt by a dr..... need to realize yes most of them are bad,,,,,,but you cant judge all dr men for this reason or i should be judging canadian men and cheaters adn liars based on my experience and tell everyone dating a canadian,,,,,,, you are gonna get hurt!!! stay away!!!!!! ahhahha
awhhhh I can't take it any more......there's no use............Robert u should remove the sanky forums, they are not helping anyone............arhghghgh

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
As long as he fills out the visa paper work and pays for the whole process, it will be ok. But, if you send him the money for the paper work, run for the hills as you will end up paying for the flight, the phone calls, etc. He will promise to pay you back, but this never happens. I have known too many girls that this has happened to in the past.

People do not own apartments, they rent them. It is his parents home, not his. A resort worker has no money.

Do a trip to the DR to see this guy without him knowing that you are coming. The last girl that did this to her Dominican fiance discovered his Dominican wife living in the home. They move her out if they know you are coming.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... when i ask hm to come to canada he sayas hes going to the embassy to apply we have talked about what needs to be done
Easy as pie. They'll roll out the red carpet when he shows up.
You are very wise and your decision reflects that. Keep us posted when he arrives in Canada and please don't forget to post the wedding pictures.
... thanks for the positive........
you'll need much more than positive feedback when he's done with you.. :ermm:

Last edited:

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
when i ask hm to come to canada he sayas hes going to the embassy to apply we have talked about what needs to be done,,,,,,no excuses,,,,,,he has days off to go and do these things!!
Well, well. You don't go to the embassy to apply... you fill the form and I'm sure he already knows it. Where to get the form?? Well from another sanky co-worker. They have a room full of forms for Canada and USA.

thanks for the positive........ i am being careful as i have been hurt by every canadian male i have ever dated!!!!!!!
Well, well. Better been hurt by 5 canadian males than half a dominican macho.

we will see what happens..
Hope it won't be too late.

but he has pointed out the sankies for me,,,,,, explained most dominican men........ and has passed the signs........
He knows damn well how to sankify you and make you believe he is the man just for you so different from the macho dominican.

ahhahha
Laugh a lot today because you're going to cry a lot tomorrow. Our turn to laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.