Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Requested by gambler1234:

How would you rate Miguel Batista?

aut1425103634tz0.jpg

The following is a relatively old photo of him when he used to play for the Arizona Diamondbacks, thus the cap. Today he plays for the Seattle Mariners.

0914batistauv1.jpg

-NALs

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
aut1425103634tz0.jpg

Oh, boy...I sure hope Tony NEVER comes reading here... ;)

I voted 5...but I would have voted 10 if there was a choice...

This man is not only gorgeous, I've read he's known for his love of poetry and philosophy, and he has written a book of poetry in Spanish titled Sentimientos en Blanco y Negro ("Feelings in Black and White").

He's also recently published "The Avenger of Blood", a thriller about a serial killer, and apparently it has had great success in very few months.

NOT TOO COMMON nowadays in baseball or in general...Miguel...I applaud you (and your beautiful eyes!!!)

gambler1234

Jun 7, 2007
Ya, I fail to see what all the fuss was about when I mistakenly requested a poll on Miguel earlier on Alex Rodriguez's poll.... I think Miguel is good looking. Not quite as handsome as A Rod, but pretty darn close!!!!;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
The difference between Miguel and ME-Rod...is the dignity...which the latter lacks totally!!!!!

Miguel is a professional in all aspects...and a true gentleman...You'll never see him hanging out in bars and strip clubs with blonde bunnies...

THAT, my dear, is what a true MAN is all about and THAT makes him MORE BEAUTIFUL than anyone!!!! Not only him, but ANY MAN that conducts himself that way.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Eventhough I am a man, I will definitely vote him as a 5. Great incredible set of eyes. I can see women buckling at the knees when he looks at them. :bunny:

The difference between Miguel and ME-Rod...is the dignity...which the latter lacks totally!!!!!

Not too sure I agree with that. A-Rod has plenty of dignity also (especially with the way he has tried to handle the NY fans) but he just has a little a bit of a stiff personality but that is not his fault.

Miguel is a professional in all aspects...and a true gentleman...You'll never see him hanging out in bars and strip clubs with blonde bunnies...

Not too sure I agree with you again. Hanging out in bars and strip clubs with blonde bunnies and being a gentleman are two mutually exclusive things. It is the MANNER IN WHICH he conducts himself in the bars and strip clubs and with blonde bunnies.......that determines whether he is gentleman or not. He may actually treat his bunnies nicely and with respect. Which means they will consider him a true gentleman. :glasses:. The problem is that the press keep hounding him instead of just giving him his privacy. Also him and his wife are still together.......which is still a good thing.

You will be surprised to find what some of the people that you consider as 'gentlemen' have hidden in their secret closets. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Sholly

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, he might be a gentleman with his 'bunnies'...but he's not much of a gentleman to his wife and child...that's what I'm trying to get at...

On the other hand, I have yet to read any negative stuff about Miguel...if there is anything out there...please provide a link...

Oh, and about the press 'hounding' Me-Rod...give me a break...If he didn't do half of the stupid things he does, the press wouldn't even be covering him...

Please, let's go back to praising Miguel and his beautiful eyes...this is, surprinsingly, NOT a thread about Me-Rod...